The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student403
This was perfect! I loveee how mellow it is and the bass just gets me :love: Thank you so much :h:

And glad to hear you enjoyed :colondollar: Are you more in to slower tempo songs or do you go both ways?

That made me smile!!! :h:

Seriously, now that my playlist is decent, I can happily enjoy my showers knowing that I won't end up listening to a depressing song.. I generally like a combination of both upbeat and mellow. It seriously depends on my mood though. How about you?:blush::blush:
Original post by kandykissesxox
That made me smile!!! :h:

Seriously, now that my playlist is decent, I can happily enjoy my showers knowing that I won't end up listening to a depressing song.. I generally like a combination of both upbeat and mellow. It seriously depends on my mood though. How about you?:blush::blush:

Awesome :biggrin:

Ooo wait how do you listen in the shower? Plastic bag or bathroom speakers? Cause my bathroom gets really steamy coz I take hot showers xD But music in the shower would be great!

Sounds like me! I really like a lot of different types/mixes so feel free to share more :colondollar: I will too!

Btw 1:38 in your song I keep replaying :biggrin:
Awesome :biggrin:

Ooo wait how do you listen in the shower? Plastic bag or bathroom speakers? Cause my bathroom gets really steamy coz I take hot showers xD But music in the shower would be great!

Sounds like me! I really like a lot of different types/mixes so feel free to share more :colondollar: I will too!

Btw 1:38 in your song I keep replaying :biggrin:

I have a Bose speaker, so I pair that up to my iPhone and I keep my iPhone in my bedroom because I also take very hot showers. I'm seriously thinking of purchasing a small shower speaker such as this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Abco-Tech-Resistant-Bluetooth-speakerphone/dp/B00KHV6TIE

What do you think? I have checked out both the rating and reviews and overall it seems fairly positive.

:biggrin: Aw
I have a Bose speaker, so I pair that up to my iPhone and I keep my iPhone in my bedroom because I also take very hot showers. I'm seriously thinking of purchasing a small shower speaker such as this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Abco-Tech-Resistant-Bluetooth-speakerphone/dp/B00KHV6TIE

What do you think? I have checked out both the rating and reviews and overall it seems fairly positive.

:biggrin: Aw

Ooh okay! DAMN 18.99 seems like a bargain! That looks terrific - I wish I was in the UK so I could order that :emo: Reviews seem good though so go for it :smile:
[video="youtube;8j741TUIET0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j741TUIET0&index=83&list=PL86nCRSHJsuVXL9T4u7VXtqmWz yawCK1s[/video]
[video="youtube;iPrnduGtgmc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPrnduGtgmc[/video]
Ooh okay! DAMN 18.99 seems like a bargain! That looks terrific - I wish I was in the UK so I could order that :emo: Reviews seem good though so go for it :smile:

Omg, I don't think it's compatible with the iPhone 6..
It just says iphone5s?
[video="youtube;WHnotiePjrU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnotiePjrU[/video]

HIT LIKE THUNDA!!!
Omg, I don't think it's compatible with the iPhone 6..
It just says iphone5s?

Ugh first world problems: My iPhone is too advanced for this :rofl:

Although it says all bluetooth devices? I'm sure iPhone 6 would be alright? You could ask in the tech forums - someone should be able to help

This was a good one :yep: Also I remember I loved the JLaw fanart :biggrin:

Although it says all bluetooth devices? I'm sure iPhone 6 would be alright? You could ask in the tech forums - someone should be able to help

the word art was mentioned, like a moth to a flame :ahee:
it is fantastic art :ahee:
also student the song you posted before reminds me of ivy :love:
also kandy it is so cool you can play music in the shower :music: xxx
Original post by CoolCavy
the word art was mentioned, like a moth to a flame :ahee:
it is fantastic art :ahee:
also student the song you posted before reminds me of ivy :love:
also kandy it is so cool you can play music in the shower :music: xxx

OMg wow how did you find it? :ahee:

Thanks (I hope it is a compliment :redface: ) - I'd probably have tagged her if I'd seen her earlier in the day :lol:

I mean it does say Bluetooth devices, iPhone 5s (which leads me to think, what about the other iPhone models?)

I'll contact them otherwise. :smile:
OMg wow how did you find it? :ahee:

Thanks (I hope it is a compliment :redface: ) - I'd probably have tagged her if I'd seen her earlier in the day :lol:

do you mean how did i find the song or how did i find ur post with art in? :colondollar: idk how i found the song bc i can't listen to it atm but i found ur post bc totally not stalking nope :innocent:
it is a compliment :colondollar: love ivy greatly :blushing: it just reminded me cos it had the same channel as the one she posted one time which was this one...

Spoiler

:lovehug: xxx
I mean it does say Bluetooth devices, iPhone 5s (which leads me to think, what about the other iPhone models?)

I'll contact them otherwise. :smile:

Let me know how it goes! :yep:
Original post by CoolCavy
do you mean how did i find the song or how did i find ur post with art in? :colondollar: idk how i found the song bc i can't listen to it atm but i found ur post bc totally not stalking nope :innocent:
it is a compliment :colondollar: love ivy greatly :blushing: it just reminded me cos it had the same channel as the one she posted one time which was this one...

Spoiler

:lovehug: xxx

Oooh I gotcha :biggrin: Well thanks Cavy! :hugs: I meant the art :3
The Who - The Kids Are Alright
Let me know how it goes! :yep:

Will do :colondollar:
Oooh I gotcha :biggrin: Well thanks Cavy! :hugs: I meant the art :3

:jumphug: xxx
no problem :h: xxx
ooh lol :lol: i loved the art :ahee: xx
[video="youtube;OSCTUDfkYBM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCTUDfkYBM[/video]

Had a dream about playing this song live. It was marvelous. People waving those light saber thingies. Moving in rhythm. SCing and stuff, having a good time and I'm there with equipment and stuff... head bobbing... such is the dream :moon:

Spoiler

[video="youtube;xwhBRJStz7w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwhBRJStz7w[/video]

Latest