The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
Hate to break it to you but you aren't in 4th place...

Sorry, didn't realise :tongue:
I'm now a Leicester and Spurs fan until May

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sr90
Sr9
Sr
S
E
Eb
Ebo
Ebor
Ebora
Eborac
Eboracu
Eboracum
Original post by Dirtybit
Sr90
Sr9
Sr
S
E
Eb
Ebo
Ebor
Ebora
Eborac
Eboracu
Eboracum

are you evolving bruh?
Sr90
Sr9
Sr
S
E
Eb
Ebo
Ebor
Ebora
Eborac
Eboracu
Eboracum

Strong showing your work
Original post by Lúcio
Strong showing your work

I'm honoured by those words from a holder of a Thread Derailing PhD

Original post by trapking
are you evolving bruh?

Yes sir
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
So:

5- Manchester United - 41 Poitnts
6- West Ham - 40 Points
7- Southampton - 40 Points

Stoke have 36 - Watford have 36 - Everton have 35

If Liverpool beat Villa tomorrow they'll have 38 points..

If we go on another bad run it could mean finishing 7th again or worse!

Pretty sure there are some people who would rather we finish 17th than in a Europa League spot....
Can all the top reds on here who said I was a fool for wanting LVG Out apologise please?
Reply 4508
Original post by sr90
Can all the top reds on here who said I was a fool for wanting LVG Out apologise please?

no.
It's taking part and trying your hardest that matters. Not winning or losing or league position.
Original post by qasidb
Even if Guardiola came in now we still wouldn't make top 4, let alone Giggs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure, but if we're not making top four isn't it worth to give Giggs an opportunity to see what he can do longer than four games he had in 13/14? Politically, it works out well for Woodward, who is keen on his public perception, to sack LVG, put Giggs in until the end of the season, still not make top four, be then be able to say Giggs had a chance but couldn't cut it, bring whoever in next. But more than likely, LVG will be here only until top four is mathematically impossible.
Original post by Aky786UK
Sure, but if we're not making top four isn't it worth to give Giggs an opportunity to see what he can do longer than four games he had in 13/14? Politically, it works out well for Woodward, who is keen on his public perception, to sack LVG, put Giggs in until the end of the season, still not make top four, be then be able to say Giggs had a chance but couldn't cut it, bring whoever in next. But more than likely, LVG will be here only until top four is mathematically impossible.

Who says Giggs wants to take over now? He's not going to turn things around in 12 games (especially when we have about 6 fit senior players and the transfer window is closed) and it would ruin his credentials for getting a future job - i'm talking any job not just United.

He needs to take over a team that isn't low on confidence and in crisis.
Original post by sr90

Call them out!!
Call them out!!

Pretty much every United poster on here besides Aky & FK
He deserved time, it was only December of this season things have really derailed. After the Norwich game a decision had to be made as he seemed like a dead man walking.

But you're still in the FA Cup and Europa League. You're good in the big games, so if you on the off chance won the Europa League, it would be roles reversed and the correct call made in keeping him. It's certainly a risk but you can only give proper analysis on when the season is all over and mathematically you're out of everything.
^ i feel lyk smacking this boi back to his mama.
Original post by sr90
Pretty much every United poster on here besides Aky & FK

Nah, just because hardly anyone backed you up when you said LVG out doesn't mean they called you a fool for it.
Original post by sr90

My badge is still on.

You wanted him out halfway through last season too which would have been a mistake. So I'll play the waiting game for now (again). I'm struggling though.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
My badge is still on.

So I'll play the waiting game for now (again). I'm struggling though.

dayum kel...that orange soda got a niqqa on cloud 9.

Edit: mirin your hope! Mines pretty much gone at this point :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Kenan is of the highest order of top reds. He bleeds Manchester United.

Latest