The Student Room Group

Would you do webcamming?

I saw in the papers that some students are doing webcam services for money.

Would you do it? Do you know if anyone had done it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I saw in the papers that some students are doing webcam services for money.

Would you do it? Do you know if anyone had done it?

read all about it

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=62591379
No.
it really depends on the pay and how secure it is. i dont want someone recording me from the other end and i get baited out.
I used to do it but not very often. It's easy money and you get some men who will buy things for you online as well. I'm ashamed about it and would never admit to what I did. The only excuse I have is that I was very depressed and had just gone through something traumatic and it basically sent me off the rails a bit.... probs would never do it again. I only did it for a couple of months.
I'd be scared that I'd see someone I knew on there
I used to do it but not very often. It's easy money and you get some men who will buy things for you online as well. I'm ashamed about it and would never admit to what I did. The only excuse I have is that I was very depressed and had just gone through something traumatic and it basically sent me off the rails a bit.... probs would never do it again. I only did it for a couple of months.

how much was the pay?
Reply 7
If rather be a pole dancer I think
Reply 8

I think I am addicted to webcamming (from a male side) Like I may end up spending money on the girls!
Reply 9
it really depends on the pay and how secure it is. i dont want someone recording me from the other end and i get baited out.

I'd pay. Aahahahaha.
how much was the pay?

Depends how good you are & how often you go on. Decent pay if you are reasonably attractive and do it regularly as you build up "followers" who are notified when you come online. The site I used people could "tip" you however much they chose for whatever you chose to do.... there were also "private" rooms that people could pay to go in with you where you pay per minute (the cammer decides the price they want to charge) where they mostly have control over what you do.
I would. seriously.
depends how bad i need money and they aren't recording and how much money it is and how desperately i need it other than that no i wouldn't
Reply 13
God no. I don't think I could. I'm an intensely private person and I have to be very careful about what I put my name to anyway. It could potentially ruin my future career.

My sexuality plays into it, as does my general introversion. I don't think that I would ever be comfortable enough to reveal myself for sexual purposes.

Interestingly, I would be more willing to do nude modelling for artists. I think that's because I could trust an artist to use me solely for the purposes of creating beauty and art. It would not be for sexual purposes which may be the crux of the matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How much am I getting paid in this scenario?
Original post by callum_law
How much am I getting paid in this scenario?

I would happily pay 2p/min (incl. holiday pay) for you.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I would happily pay 2p/min (incl. holiday pay) for you.

Well jokes on you because I take ages to cum. I can wrack up £50 without a sweat, my dear.

But for you: free.
Well jokes on you because I take ages to cum. I can wrack up £50 without a sweat, my dear.

But for you: free.

Isn't that like...41 hours of trying (Assuming said rate of 2p/min?)
Original post by hezzlington
Isn't that like...41 hours of trying (Assuming said rate of 2p/min?)

Like I said, I take ages. Almost an unhealthy amount of time.
Like I said, I take ages. Almost an unhealthy amount of time.

I'll give you a hand. You'll be spent in 20 minutes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending