The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drewski
You're drawing the entirely wrong conclusion from your (highly unscientific) 'research'. That's what most people have the issue with.

Hence why you're wasting your time.

Everybody knows dating sites of all types brings out the shallowness in everyone.
Everybody already knows that people show a greater preference for dating within their own race.

They're facts.

You're presenting it as though you're the first person to ever discover this. You're not.

Except the results showed that minorities also preferred white males.
I am going to expand the study with more people partaking in gathering the data.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Did a bit of an experiment on Tinder. Used different images of male models from different races with 100 swipes to the right each.

The result was that the minority male models got virtually no matches. White male model got around 20-30 times more matches, with women from all races.

Obviously I will do the test a few more times because i am bored and also because I want to validate the results. I will put more pictures on of different male categories (e.g. average looking white male, average looking minority males) and see what happens.

Maybe more white women use Tinder hence it is pretty normal for women to have a preference of their own race...
Original post by NickLCFC
Maybe more white women use Tinder hence it is pretty normal for women to have a preference of their own race...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=62708919&postcount=83

Even if it is true, why do you have such a problem with people preferring white males anyway? Tinder can't control their user's preferences.
Even if it is true, why do you have such a problem with people preferring white males anyway? Tinder can't control their user's preferences.

For the same reason white males have a problem with people preferring white females.
mate, im a chink and i have over 100 matches :biggrin:
For the same reason white males have a problem with people preferring white females.

I like this study, keep doing what you're doing, well done. 👍🏼

Let me know the results when you're finished with the next stage. Make sure to conduct it from a female point of view as well as male (different ethnicities)

And record what the ethnicity of the matches are * really important.

i.e. If white females are most matched, who are they most matched by black males, Asian or white?

Asian women are most matched by...
Black women by...

Who is statistically least likely to be matched by particular race, or least matches in general.

Although I've read article on this entire topic before and pretty much know the answers to these questions... Not hard to figure them out anyway...

As a general rule of thumb, people stay within their own race (natural animal behaviour )
Asian guys are least likely to get matched especially by white females.
Black guys least likely to get matched by Asian females.
White guys least likely to be matched by black girls.
White females as we know most well rounded. With mostly white male and pretty much same amount of black/ Asian males matching.
Asian females least likely to be matched by black males.
Black females least likely to be matched by Asian males.
Black girls least attractive.
Asian girls middle.
White girls most attractive.
For males, it's the Asian guys least attractive
Black guys second
White guys most attractive obviously.

Just some general ideas right there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AyeKay
Tinder promotes race mixing of Whites with Blacks like everywhere these days

Call me racist but you will not see race mixing encouraged of non-White people..

See how you like it, when you see your own men and women turned against eachother.

Attachment not found

Their agenda is simple. Have Whites not have White children. Die out. It's simple as that. You're racist to support this clear propaganda used only against Whites.

If you're an Asian male, would you like it if they encouraged Asian females to have Black babies? hell no.

You're racist.
Original post by RomanKing
I like this study, keep doing what you're doing, well done. 👍🏼

Let me know the results when you're finished with the next stage. Make sure to conduct it from a female point of view as well as male (different ethnicities)

And record what the ethnicity of the matches are * really important.

i.e. If white females are most matched, who are they most matched by black males, Asian or white?

Asian women are most matched by...
Black women by...

Who is statistically least likely to be matched by particular race, or least matches in general.

Although I've read article on this entire topic before and pretty much know the answers to these questions... Not hard to figure them out anyway...

As a general rule of thumb, people stay within their own race (natural animal behaviour )
Asian guys are least likely to get matched especially by white females.
Black guys least likely to get matched by Asian females.
White guys least likely to be matched by black girls.
White females as we know most well rounded. With mostly white male and pretty much same amount of black/ Asian males matching.
Asian females least likely to be matched by black males.
Black females least likely to be matched by Asian males.
Black girls least attractive.
Asian girls middle.
White girls most attractive.
For males, it's the Asian guys least attractive
Black guys second
White guys most attractive obviously.

Just some general ideas right there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Black girls least attractive??
Original post by Anonymous

I've read all of this elsewhere though, he isn't making it up all on his own. How credible it is, is a different story.
Original post by Anonymous

Yup.
You have to remember this is tinder in the UK.
In Ghana the results are different.

There's a lot of considerations although I don't know if there's a worldwide study taking into account the average globally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I've read all of this elsewhere though, he isn't making it up all on his own. How credible it is, is a different story.

Yup I don't lie :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
From the test results, the difference between minority males is very marginal. The results for white males were far ahead of the whole pack. Minority males who jibe each other over who is more successful in dating amuse me.

It is basically like crabs in a bucket pinching at each other. But at the end of the day, they're still in the goddamn bucket.
As a minority male swiping mostly white women you're obviously going to fare less well compared to your white counterparts, most people prefer to date within their own race. In fact women on tinder are more superficial as you're only judged solely on looks a bad picture could mean less matches even if you're reasonably good looking.

Nothing new you posted here this has been obvious since the start of Tinder.
Original post by Black Cat
As a minority male swiping mostly white women you're obviously going to fare less well compared to your white counterparts, most people prefer to date within their own race. In fact women on tinder are more superficial as you're only judged solely on looks a bad picture could mean less matches even if you're reasonably good looking.

Nothing new you posted here this has been obvious since the start of Tinder.

Do i have to keep posting this?

And I disagree with the part in bold. I think most women strongly desire to be accepted into the white world at any cost. Obviously white women don't count as they are already white.
From the test results, the difference between minority males is very marginal. The results for white males were far ahead of the whole pack. Minority males who jibe each other over who is more successful in dating amuse me.

It is basically like crabs in a bucket pinching at each other. But at the end of the day, they're still in the goddamn bucket.

You're being unnecessarily argumentative.

Do i have to keep posting this?

And I disagree with the part in bold. I think most women strongly desire to be accepted into the white world at any cost. Obviously white women don't count as they are already white.

I think that you need to get out more since tinder isn't clearly working out for you.

So you're against interracial relationships?
So you're against interracial relationships?

No. But I do think a lot of minority women have obvious white worship. But its always the men that get criticised for worshipping blondes.
No. But I do think a lot of minority women have obvious white worship. But its always the men that get criticised for worshipping blondes.

So can you just clarify why you have a problem with minorities preferring white males? I don't understand what you mean by "for the same reason white males have a problem with people preferring white females." Don't worry, I'm not going to shout 'racist' down your throat.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending