The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Student Accommodation 2016

I was wondering if someone could help me decide on which student accommodation plan should i choose, as there are plenty of options. Perhaps past or current students might help me with this issue.
What do you mean by plan?

In the application you get to put 1 or 2 preferences e.g. proximity + your price range, then they decide for you I'm afraid
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Noodlzzz
What do you mean by plan?

In the application you get to put 1 or 2 preferences e.g. proximity + your price range, then they decide for you I'm afraid

I cannot still decide between Astor College and Ramsay Hall. Can you give me some tips/help in this matter?
Original post by sebast97
I cannot still decide between Astor College and Ramsay Hall. Can you give me some tips/help in this matter?

You won't be able to choose between them, or any of them I'm afraid.
Reply 4
You won't be able to choose between them, or any of them I'm afraid.

Well, I see that I can apply to either of them, doesn't that mean that I can choose between those two? How is actually the application process for accommodation?
Well, I see that I can apply to either of them, doesn't that mean that I can choose between those two? How is actually the application process for accommodation?

I'm pretty sure the application is the same - you put down preferences like proximity and your budget then you're assigned a place.

There isn't anywhere to choose any particular accommodation.
Reply 6
I'm pretty sure the application is the same - you put down preferences like proximity and your budget then you're assigned a place.

There isn't anywhere to choose any particular accommodation.

Do you know then the application process starts? March?
Do you know then the application process starts? March?

No idea. I applied back in '11. Email them.
Reply 8
I just got an offer yesterday and do I have to firm UCL in order to pick the preference for my accommodation?
And how long do I have to wait to fill that preference in after I firm them?
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending