The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Black Cat
I think that you need to get out more since tinder isn't clearly working out for you.

I have a partner.

What I really hate is minorities worshipping white people and holding themselves inferior. People would rather dig their heads in the sand than attack a worldwide white supremacist culture. It's the culture that causes people to be mentally colonised and to worship white people. Yet we would all like to pretend it does not exist and to call anyone who says it like it is a whole host of ad hom insults. I am very anti-racist.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=62708919&postcount=83

Do i have to keep posting this?

And I disagree with the part in bold. I think most women strongly desire to be accepted into the white world at any cost. Obviously white women don't count as they are already white.

Like I mentioned, people do stick to their own race it's the most common partnership. Same race(skin colour) is the majority.

Inter-racial couples are just a very small percentage believe it or not.

Also, why is this viewed as a bad thing.
No one is forcing any one todo anything.
It's a free 'market' when it comes to romance.

If we're in the middle of Ghana right now black girls or people are the superior. Don't be anti-white. The world is a mixed place. Your world is only where you are. Traveling would do you a big favour :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NickLCFC
So you can just clarify why you have a problem with minorities preferring white males? I don't understand what you mean by "for the same reason white males have a problem with people preferring white females." Don't worry, I'm not going to shout 'racist' down your throat.

Simple. Because it is indicative of a white supremacist legacy infiltrating their mindset. All of the constant/historical propaganda, the history of subjugation (caste system anyone?) and and the desire of these girls to fit into white culture.
You said it was natural for people to prefer their own. I agree. I also think it is unnatural for people not to prefer their own.
Original post by RomanKing
Like I mentioned, people do stick to their own race it's the most common partnership. Same race(skin colour) is the majority.

Inter-racial couples are just a very small percentage believe it or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, but what tinder demonstrates, as other platforms do also, is that these minority women would all prefer a white male given the choice. So you have to question this... what prevents them from acting out that choice en masse? I know that East Asian females do take that choice en masse. But with the South Asians? I think their culture is inherently more restrictive hence why they can't choose the white male en masse in western culture, they have to do so secretly.
Simple. Because it is indicative of a white supremacist legacy infiltrating their mindset. All of the constant/historical propaganda, the history of subjugation (caste system anyone?) and and the desire of these girls to fit into white culture.
You said it was natural for people to prefer their own. I agree. I also think it is unnatural for people not to prefer their own.

Okay, even with all you're saying who are you going to blame. Aren't people picking who they end up with (although you don't really pick who you're attracted to)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a partner.

What I really hate is minorities worshipping white people and holding themselves inferior. People would rather dig their heads in the sand than attack a worldwide white supremacist culture. It's the culture that causes people to be mentally colonised and to worship white people. Yet we would all like to pretend it does not exist and to call anyone who says it like it is a whole host of ad hom insults. I am very anti-racist.

Good for you.

How does having a preference for a certain race equal to white worshiping? Some ethnic minority tinder users prefer to date certain races for example white, black or asian. I don't see how that correlates with white supremacy. if you're talking about the perception of aesthetics perpetrated by the media which deems eurocentric features as more attractive then yeah you would have a point but that's a entirely different topic.
No. But I do think a lot of minority women have obvious white worship. But its always the men that get criticised for worshipping blondes.

What race are you?
Original post by RomanKing
Okay, even with all you're saying who are you going to blame. Aren't people picking who they end up with (although you don't really pick who you're attracted to)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is there anyone to blame? I am just stating facts.

Well, with South Asian women I think they pick all of these white guys who they secretly want, Tinder is a good way to do this. But they end up with their own kind because they are compelled to by their society. However, white supremacist marketing/propaganda has them go against the natural drive to prefer your own.

With East Asian women I think they pick white males en masse and stick with white males en masse , that is who they end up with.

Black women? I think they are the most racially aware and this is reflected in how they don't often pick the white male. They know the colonial historical backdrop.
Did a bit of an experiment on Tinder. Used different images of male models from different races with 100 swipes to the right each.

The result was that the minority male models got virtually no matches. White male model got around 20-30 times more matches, with women from all races.

Obviously I will do the test a few more times because i am bored and also because I want to validate the results. I will put more pictures on of different male categories (e.g. average looking white male, average looking minority males) and see what happens.

How does that prove that white males are favoured? It's well known that Tinder is entirely a women's market, white females (and attractive women of any other race, except maybe African) are going to get unlimited matches.
Original post by Black Cat
Good for you.

How does having a preference for a certain race equal to white worshiping? Some ethnic minority tinder users prefer to date certain races for example white, black or asian. I don't see how that correlates with white supremacy. if you're talking about the perception of aesthetics perpetrated by the media which deems eurocentric features as more attractive then yeah you would have a point but that's a entirely different topic.

"Preference" is an overly simplistic study of the matter. It suggests that these preferences just come from nowhere.

The fact you can insult them racially and get away with it suggests that it is. The fact that it is much easier for a man of white background to get a minority woman than the corresponding minority man suggests that it is.

People believe the media's word that white aesthetic features are supreme. People also believe the colonially ingrained idea that western culture is supreme. People can think, but people don't, they are brainwashed to accept white culture is superior and to seek its approval.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
What race are you?

I am mixed race.
I am mixed race.

I see.
"Preference" is an overly simplistic study of the matter. It suggests that these preferences just come from nowhere.

The fact you can insult them racially and get away with it suggests that it is. The fact that it is much easier for a man of white background to get a minority woman than the corresponding minority man suggests that it is.

People believe the media's word that white aesthetic features are supreme. People also believe the colonially ingrained idea that western culture is supreme. People can think, but people don't, they are brainwashed to accept white culture is superior and to seek its approval.

You're completely wrong about preferences they do not pop out of nowhere there are certain factors as to why someone would have a preference. I'll use myself as an example I tend to have a strong preference for South Asian women at the moment this is due to my environment as I meet more women of that race. However in the past I have preferred other races so preferences do change.

Please provide me some of these "studies" you have been talking about it makes your retort more credible you see. Yes some people do believe that white features are more aesthetic as I said earlier the media has its own agenda regarding these things.

Also your second point is false white men do not have it easier attracting women from ethnic minorities opposed to men from minorities perhaps if you narrowed it down to asian women and white males. A black man would have more chance with a black woman than a white male same with any other race.

I will admit that some women do prefer white males, but there are women who also prefer black and asian.
You seem to have very vague knowledge on this subject.

Also tell me about this so called brainwashing going on ingraining our minds?
Because I want to tell people the truth about online dating platforms and that online dating is heavily favoured towards white males. I.e. I want to get people to stop wasting their time.

You mean people who are good looking?
Don't worry OP, illuminati got your back. I have seen at least 10 adverts on TV today which features interracial relationship, all black men and white women.

Actually that is quite interesting, why are the vast majority of interracial relationships on tv overwhelmingly black men/white women? Why rarely white men/Asian women or black men/Asian women? Racist much?!? No I don't really care but I wonder why that is?
Reply 115
Western culture revolves around white people, though. They're the majority in most of these countries. Why does it come as a surprise that those societies cater more towards the majority than they do the minority. Western films depict good looking white men and women - ergo, those living within the films' influence (i.e, WESTERN COUNTRIES) think those depicted are the benchmark for good looks (Straight petit nose, wavy hair, blue eyes) - and, suddenly we're talking about unrealistic standards of beauty which effect EVERYONE.
It's just the way it is to be honest. I'm 'minority' woman (mixed too) and I know generally I would need to be a 9/10 to be on the same level as a 4/10 white woman for a lot of men.
I (brown male) have never tried it but, as a concept, online dating/Tinder has come across as a waste of time to me.I don't like the idea of boiling people down into a set of pictures and a block of text and I think that that style of presentation leads to far more emphasis on stuff like what height someone is on paper, what their age is, what their race is etc. Much prefer interacting in real life, where things are far more dynamic and other factors come into play.
Original post by ckfeister
You mean people who are good looking?

People that aren't good looking shouldn't join tinder :lol:
Too much free time?

Latest

Trending

Trending