The Student Room Group

how did you meet your boyfriend/ girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reue
A rock bar in town.

Ups - Pays half the bills
Downs - Takes up all the wardrobe space

YES!!! We got into a small fight when she moved in because she said I was being selfish not letting her put her shoes in the shelf; I told her get one of those shoe bag harness things you put on the door :rofl:

I'm selfish but she lives in my house, oh ok.
Original post by mango peeler
bought her an umbrella during a summer monsoon; we get high precipitation june-dec. so she was dressed to swim, as we live by a beach anyway.

she wasn't carrying an umbrella so she ran for brief shelter in the shop where I was and yea

This is so sweet :h: I remember you mentioning this before in a previous thread, "I met my girl shopping for umbrellas" lol.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by whorace
I like how I make my life 200x harder by not having facebook

You're not the only one.
Original post by kandykissesxox
This is so sweet :h: I remember you mentioning this before in a previous thread, "I met my girl shopping for unbrellas" lol.

:rofl:

Original post by ravioliyears
You're not the only one.

+1 ya don't need it. Once your distant Aunt comments on your photo the party done. :nope:
:rofl:

+1 ya don't need it. Once your distant Aunt comments on your photo the party done. :nope:

I just don't wanna face the torment of relatives squeezing my cheeks when my dad posts a baby pic of me :/

That embarrassing moment though :lol: Custom settings are a saviour :tongue:
Original post by ravioliyears
I just don't wanna face the torment of relatives squeezing my cheeks when my dad posts a baby pic of me :/

lmao it really brings the rep down if your fam are the ones constantly posting :noway:
Original post by Lovinlife2
That embarrassing moment though :lol: Custom settings are a saviour :tongue:

I can't block my mama :lolwut: :rofl: so I just quit FB
bounce baby bounce
PlentyOfFish.com:wink:
Ex bf:bubbles:
But a story is still a story.
Lool i accidentally hit him with a cricket bat thinking it was my friend who pissed me off.
(I play girls cricket, he was from some other boys team that came to use the field after our match)
Soo yeah. Moral of the story, I can break hearts and bones:u:

Spoiler

I didn't.

Spoiler

I can't block my mama :lolwut: :rofl: so I just quit FB

Eyyy good decision :lol: How's life without it? Peaceful I bet :tongue:
Reply 34
World's Schools Debating Championship in Peru. I was 14 and from a small island, he was 17 and from a small country in Europe.

We're 27 and 30 now :smile:
Omegle
Original post by Lovinlife2
Team forever alone :moon:

not for long! :colondollar:
loool. these girls saying that they met on facebook; whilst most girls nowadays are saying that they hate it when men hits on them through facebook.

the controversy is sooo sweet it could give a man diahorrea
Through a mutual friend, and we were friends for a short time, and then he initiated. :smile:
Original post by Shiv is Light
not for long! :colondollar:

N'aww :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending