The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Me? 0.
As for my parents I don't know.
285 a night in Dubai (pounds)
I feel like the OP just wants us to impressive us with an outrageously expense price :wink:
Only stayed in a "hotel" once and not sure if it's really even considered a hotel as it was Premier inn? It was years ago back when my family was visiting Glasgow as my sister was going to go to uni there. Think the room me and my mum stayed in was lke £50.

All the other times I visited Glasgow we stayed in B&Bs. I don't see much point spending lots of money on a hotel room unless you plan to spend a lot of time in it. For me it's just a place to sleep, it's what's outside the room and the places your visiting that matters.
Original post by Supersaps
I feel like the OP just wants us to impressive us with an outrageously expense price :wink:

lol maybe but I first must know if my figure is impressive or not
Bout £120ish, albeit it included breakfast.
Sharjah is so boring though
About £250 to impress someone I was trying to bed. It worked.

Probably best if I don't mention that it was in the exotic city of Birmingham.
I know,like a 10-15 minute drive but you know how bad the The Emirates traffic is especially on Thursday evening
I don't stay in rooms. :wink:

Only the best suite for me. :biggrin:
Original post by Quantex
About £250 to impress someone I was trying to bed. It worked.

Probably best if I don't mention that it was in the exotic city of Birmingham.

City of love. :h:

Who needs Venice?
what have you got against ARAB SONGS
Lol our journey were usually accompanied by small talk,no music or just complete silence. This one time I left Dubai around 10 and wanted to get to ajram and it took me double the time. Also actually getting a cab on Thursday evening is a mission. Christ!
Original post by stefano865
City of love. :h:

Who needs Venice?

It does have a lovely canal with only a few shopping trolleys in it.
Approx £400 in Ritz-Carlton Moscow suite including breakfast... (per night for 10 days)
Absolutely beautiful hotel
Ok tomorrow night (and Monday) I'm spending £350 per night with my new found lady friend

The money is for the hotel room, in case some of you needed clarification
Original post by Awesome Genius
Ok tomorrow night (and Monday) I'm spending £350 per night with my new found lady friend

oh haha beat ya..
Original post by Awesome Genius

I thought you were getting an arranged marriage?
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I thought you were getting an arranged marriage?

I'm still going to India in March and my mum is still trying to convince me to meet some girls there. But if my current relationship goes well then i won't need to.

Latest