The Student Room Group

What do you have planned for your Girlfriend/Boyfriend tomorrow!

Dinner out?:colondollar:
Surprises?:wink:

what is your plan!

Scroll to see replies

Well… I'm glad you asked @urbanlocations. I'm glad you asked.

First off, I'm going to wake them up with a strange and exotic electronic sound emitting from a portable electronic device. I shall them proceed to turn the shower on for them and make them breakfast. Then we'll laze around all day procrastinating on TSR. The person? Me. I am my own valentine. I hate valentine's day :lol:
This thread is redundant since 95% of TSR haven't spoken to someone outside their bedroom
Original post by iEthan
Well… I'm glad you asked @urbanlocations. I'm glad you asked.

First off, I'm going to wake them up with a strange and exotic electronic sound emitting from a portable electronic device. I shall them proceed to turn the shower on for them and make them breakfast. Then we'll laze around all day procrastinating on TSR. The person? Me. I am my own valentine. I hate valentine's day :lol:

Oh, I have an idea. Draw you're perfect match. Sit the match on the table next to you.. while you eat, drink, shower. This is called implementation :wink:
Original post by urbanlocations
Oh, I have an idea. Draw you're perfect match. Sit the match on the table next to you.. while you eat, drink, shower. This is called implementation :wink:

It's a shame I don't have a type or a preference :sadnod: or I'd definitely do this (maybe)
I'm working and forever alone
Original post by Blondie987

it's OK :console: same here :yep:
Reply 7
Assassination. :ahee:
I'm going to watch Deadpool tomorrow then we're going to have dinner. I did buy some flowers though :h:
Original post by urbanlocations
Dinner out?:colondollar:
Surprises?:wink:

what is your plan!

I'm going to spend the whole day telling her that I have a 3 weeks lads holiday planned in Ibiza and Magaluf
Chick flick and cuddles
Reply 11
Original post by Mayhem™
This thread is redundant since 95% of TSR haven't spoken to someone outside their bedroom

I don't speak to anyone in my bedroom either:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by iEthan

Atleast you saved your money to me tomorrow is the 14th.
Netflix and chill by myself, and maybe do some work
Original post by chikane
Atleast you saved your money to me tomorrow is the 14th.

This is true. Ouch, buddy. Been there… how much have you spent on your beloved? :tongue:
Supposed to be dinner out but that changed so making meal at home

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Nothing, I'm an ***hole (and we did agree on not doing anything special, to be fair..)

Original post by iEthan

Original post by hihihihihi
Netflix and chill by myself, and maybe do some work

Let's all do something online tomorrow!
:ahee:
Original post by homeland.lsw
Let's all do something online tomorrow!
:ahee:

Hey why not?! Plan plan plan :yep:
Original post by iEthan
This is true. Ouch, buddy. Been there… how much have you spent on your beloved? :tongue:

£0 I'm not with anyone so guess we all saved money :goofy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending