The Student Room Group

Where can I get the pre-release article of Unit 5 in coming IAL June exam

First I am a private student preparing A2 Bio in 2016 June.
Is it possible to get the article of Unit 5 before the exam date? it's because I found a statement in Examiner Report stating that a vast majority of candidates had studied 'pre-release' article, I am frustrated where and when i can find it.
I'm assuming this is Edexcel, in which case it hasn't been released yet.
I am a private candidate as well, it should be sent to you or your coordinator if you have one, if it hasn't been sent to you then you can find it on the Internet
( this article is just released before maximum a month before the exam, so don't worry about it now)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by PlayerBB
I am a private candidate as well, it should be sent to you or your coordinator if you have one, if it hasn't been sent to you then you can find it on the Internet
( this article is just released before maximum a month before the exam, so don't worry about it now)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do u know how it is sent to us? By post or something else? And would u plz tell me what website I can find the article out if it has been already released?
Original post by 12103763d
Do u know how it is sent to us? By post or something else? And would u plz tell me what website I can find the article out if it has been already released?

It should be sent to you by email and there is no specific website, you will just have search it up and I also don't have it right now, it is released in May
Reply 5
Original post by PlayerBB
It should be sent to you by email and there is no specific website, you will just have search it up and I also don't have it right now, it is released in May

Alright ! Thank u so much !
Original post by 12103763d
Alright ! Thank u so much !

Anytime! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending