The Student Room Group

16 and small boobs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by R.Coleman
Well who are you looking pretty for then? Apart from for attracting a mate it's pointless.

How about self-satisfaction? Confidence? The ability to hold your head high in public?

Attracting a mate is not the primary aim of women, and that's a fact, ask any girl around.

'cept maybe Kim Kardashian.....
Reply 21
Well who are you looking pretty for then? Apart from for attracting a mate it's pointless.

you're not exactly good looking in the face region mate....

A woman has no use but to mate. Finding a suitable male should be top priority.
loooool a woman has no use apart from mating....

also OP dw, there are alot of guys who will go for you if you have a really fat plump ass
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by batoot
you're not exactly good looking mate....

loooool a woman has no use okay apart from mating....

also OP dw, there are alot of guys who will go for you if you have a really fat plump ass

Well I am.....
Reply 23
Well I am.....

well that's subjective
Attachment not found

Original post by batoot
well that's subjective
Attachment not found

Good look finding someone sticking their tongue out like i am who looks good.....Like are you fat or something and you hate fit people?

Most girls will fall for any guy with a decent chest and abs.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 25
Good look finding someone sticking their tongue out like i am who looks good.....Like are you fat or something and you hate fit people?

I actually just choked on my spit looooooooooooool
there are hundreds of people who look better than you sticking their tongue out

nah I'm not fat lol, also I didn't bring up your body and I have nothing against physically fit people so dk why you assumed that
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 26

Most girls will fall for any guy with a decent chest and abs.

yes but if they are arrogant about themselves then its a deal breaker and an instant turn off
Original post by batoot
I actually just choked on my spit looooooooooooool
there are hundreds of people who look better than you sticking their tongue out

nah I'm not fat lol, also I didn't bring up your body and I have nothing against physically fit people so dk why you assumed that

Surely someone is good looking if the majority of people they meet think they are...This is what im basing it off anyway.

You're one of those people who finds someone good looking then scroll through all their facebook photos to find one were they're pulling a face to make yourself feel better.

I bet you are. Tubby.
Youre only young, plus theres nothing wrong with having small boobs. I think theyre sexy :smile:
Reply 29
Surely someone is good looking if the majority of people they meet think they are...This is what im basing it off anyway.

You're one of those people who finds someone good looking then scroll through all their facebook photos to find one were they're pulling a face to make yourself feel better.

I bet you are. Tubby.

you just said yourself most girls where you are go for body, so that implies they are not going for your face ....

nah I don't, when I see someone beautiful I appreciate it like a fine piece of art lol you really don't know me I don't know why you're making uneducated statements on my behaviour and calling me "tubby" is laughable
(edited 8 years ago)
Alexion prefers small boobs :yep:
Original post by batoot
you just said yourself most girls where you are go for body, so that implies they are not going for your face ....

nah I don't, when I see someone beautiful I appreciate it like a fine piece of art lol you really don't know me I don't know why you're making uneducated statements on my behaviour and calling me "tubby" is laughable

Top on or top off, no problem for me. Therefore, I can assume that I am sufficient, since it's like you said, a subjective matter.

Also you realise how good looking someone is, is relevant to their whole body. If you think someone who has a 'pretty' face but is fat is good looking then you're quite far off. Yeah of course some people are into fatties, but the majority think it's disgusting.

Okay tubs.
Original post by Alexion
Alexion prefers small boobs :yep:

:cute: Thanks for making me feel better!
Yeah well I'm pretty arrogant when I want to be and have no troubles.

I'm 99% certain you're a fat heffalump with horrendous halitosis that complains that you'd be "great boyfriend" if only girls weren't so superficial.

I'll also put in a vote for small boobs. They're cute. I think having boobs that compliment your body type is the most important.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 34
Top on or top off, no problem for me. Therefore, I can assume that I am sufficient, since it's like you said, a subjective matter.

Also you realise how good looking someone is, is relevant to their whole body. If you think someone who has a 'pretty' face but is fat is good looking then you're quite far off. Yeah of course some people are into fatties, but the majority think it's disgusting.

Okay tubs.

yes I know, I personally don't find fat attractive either so no I don't think so, you seem to enjoy making things up don't you

it's frustrating that you're calling me tubs when I'm not ...
Original post by Supersaps
I'm 99% certain you're a fat heffalump with horrendous halitosis that complains that you'd be "great boyfriend" if only girls weren't so superficial.

I'll also put in a vote for small boobs. They're cute. I think having boobs that compliment your body type is the most important.

I admit my bodyfat is higher than I would like it to be :frown: Damn all those girls who rejected me.

Okay tubs.

Seriously, only idiots would make a judgement on a person's looks without ACTUALLY seeing them. Also, I don't see where she said you were bad looking, the fact that you're getting defensive about it means you aren't as confident as you think you are. A content person wouldn't waste their time telling people how good looking they are.

And if saying I'm tubby and insecure and ugly are your comebacks, then save it. If I thought I was jennifer lawrence I wouldn't be asking for help on tsr.
Original post by batoot
yes I know, I personally don't find fat attractive either so no I don't think so, you seem to enjoy making things up don't you

it's frustrating that you're calling me tubs when I'm not ...

I'm only calling you tubs because it's frustrating. I have no idea if you're fat or not
Original post by Anonymous
Seriously, only idiots would make a judgement on a person's looks without ACTUALLY seeing them. Also, I don't see where she said you were bad looking, the fact that you're getting defensive about it means you aren't as confident as you think you are. A content person wouldn't waste their time telling people how good looking they are.

And if saying I'm tubby and insecure and ugly are your comebacks, then save it. If I thought I was jennifer lawrence I wouldn't be asking for help on tsr.

I apologise for being so arrogant.

No i didn't call you tubby or ugly so back down you small titted pleb.
Original post by batoot
agree with that point

fam he's not calling you tubby... he's trying to say that I am for some unknown reason

Yeah, I know he wasn't, but I kinda predicted that because I was standing up for you, he'd probably make a hateful personal comment about my looks.

I apologise for being so arrogant.No i didn't call you tubby or ugly so back down you small titted pleb.
Surprise, surprise :dry:

Quick Reply

Latest