The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Will the players prove us wrong today?
Giroud and OX starting is a bad choice and what happened to Gabriel?
Monaco and Olympiakos would be proud of this lineup. Easy pickings. (Guess what, we've only beaten one team who wore deep blue at the Emirates)

Gabriel not in the squad clearly means he's injured. Arsenal medical team never fail to entertain :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
And we're starting this game in the same way that led us to a 6-0 loss once

Edit: and it's still 0-0. The longer Arsenal don't score the lesser a team they are.

Coquelin on a yellow. Headless chicken is back
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3784
That's not a ****ing penalty!
LOOOL
Oh dear.
Had to have been a free kick up the other end. Unlucky there.
Reply 3788
Chat **** get banged!"!!!
Terrible refereeing. Ozil was fouled at the other end. No contact, not a penalty. When is football gonna get video appeals ffs
Arsenal are garbage see this is why I don't believe in this team. All you bandwagon fans need to shut up and stop making excuses
Ozil goes missing in a big game as usual
:lol:

I'm feeling proper smug right now. I put a bet on Vardy scoring and Leicester winning for 11/2 :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
F*cking obvious foul on Ozil in the build up. Apart from that, our distribution from defence has been atrocious, as has our delivery from wide areas. Ozil needs to stop dithering on the ball and try and take on 4 men at the same time. Just pass it and keep the ball moving. 45 minutes to save our season.
Original post by e aí rapaz
Terrible refereeing. Ozil was fouled at the other end. No contact, not a penalty. When is football gonna get video appeals ffs

Oh shut up, he didn't even appeal and then Koschielny wiped out Kante
Naive defending. Hindsight is wonderful but I feel the lad should've stood up to Vardy then rather than take a stab.

Wasn't a penalty, but the problem is that it looked like one.
Original post by scriggy
Had to have been a free kick up the other end. Unlucky there.

No one prepares adequately for decisions not going their way. Playing for decisions will guarantee you losses.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Oh shut up, he didn't even appeal and then Koschielny wiped out Kante

Neither of those things are relevant to my post.
Everyone wants you to lose anyway.
Look at the excuses you guys sound like Bully from AFTV. Arsenal created nothing in the first half

Latest