The Student Room Group

Only white male models have a chance with women anymore

it seems girls standards have got so high, it's only really tall white guys who look like male models who have a chance with attractive girls anymore
No i'm not into white men as long as it is David Gandy

Spoiler

This is the same topic as the thread yesterday, only now you're anonymous. Grow up.
Original post by georgiaswift
This is the same topic as the thread yesterday, only now you're anonymous. Grow up.

I think yesterday's topic was about Tinder, which was true albeit exaggerated. This however, is not.
Original post by Dinasaurus
I think yesterday's topic was about Tinder, which was true albeit exaggerated. This however, is not.

It may not mention tinder but it has the same thread title and the same judgemental and stereotypical assumption - that white males models are the only people that anyone will ever find attractive. Which is ridiculous and stupid. I have no idea why this thread needed to be made as it is obvious that lots of people are attracted to people who are not white male models - otherwise anyone of a different race or any non-model would never find a partner.
Such a load of complete and utter rubbish.
Nobody will ever love me? :cry2:
Reply 7
Original post by Lord Samosa
Nobody will ever love me? :cry2:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Nobody cares what you think.
You're exactly right. This is why only white people breed. (Obvious sarcasm is obvious.)
If you got money you can be as ugly as anything and still get girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending