The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IamJacksContempt
Go **** yourself Arsenal. You're still not winning the league and Wenger is getting sacked at the end of the season

Mad because you lost a bet?
25/26 shots, win it wity the last kick of the game and they think they're going to win the league.

Also after all that, and still all this Alli Rozzo mug can talk about is me #obsessed
Tbh the win was completely deserved, your finishing could have been a bit better but Schmeichel was on one later in the match.

Well done on your title win though.
Original post by AR_95
bet, odds, win?

whacked a fiver on got 225 back, 45/1
tbf the amount of chances we had in that last 10 mins was ridiculous. Weve got to start being more clinical cause were not gunna get half as many opportunities in the coming games as we had today. Still COYG!!!!!
Original post by Lúcio
Let's be honest, that was all Özil mate.
You had players queueing up for the goal - it was all about the delivery.

@sr90 Top quality assist for someone who is invisible in big games.....

Soooo... That's 13 points from 15 vs the rest of the top 4
Original post by Lúcio
Yes they do but such a stupid error means they're 2 points clear instead of 5.
It's not about losing a point, it's the fact Arsenal gained 2 more on them. Amateur stuff.

To be honest with you Arsenal have the hardest fixtures and FA Cup and also two games against Barca in the CL I would be very surprised if Arsenal actually win the league.
Look at the bitterness from the fans of other teams, their words mean nothing until their team talks on the pitch
Our finishing seriously needs to pick up, though.

I'm hoping that Sanchez gets his shooting boots back on as he shakes off the rust.
tfw you see Welbeck run into the stands like he scored a champions league final winner
tfw you check the premier league table

Man like Ozil saying a prayer before he takes that free kick. :h:
Reply 3871
Original post by swirly
tfw you see Welbeck run into the stands like he scored a champions league final winner
tfw you check the premier league table

**** off with your sass
Original post by Jimmy Seville
25/26 shots, win it wity the last kick of the game and they think they're going to win the league.

Also after all that, and still all this Alli Rozzo mug can talk about is me #obsessed

Hahahaha didn't you say you'd be here to remind us after we lost? Do oneeeeeee you mug.
Original post by leinad2012
@sr90 Top quality assist for someone who is invisible in big games.....

Soooo... That's 13 points from 15 vs the rest of the top 4

All over twitter that Ozil was anonymous prior to the assist...
Just about finished celebrating Welbeck's goal. Ffs unreal. Don't even care that we played badly. COME ONNNNN.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not buying the hype not until Arsenal can start actually winning away games Man Utd and Spurs will be huge
You're still 4th favourites lmao
Original post by Rk2k14
All over twitter that Ozil was anonymous prior to the assist...

The same Ozil who made 6 Key Passes yeah?

Ozil fed the ball through again and again, just that donkey couldn't finish it.
I've said it before but once again United fans invade the thread to troll Arsenal.....after Arsenal won....:confused:

Latest