History Dunkirk coursework

How to write a conclusion?
Sum up and evaluate
Original post by hxfsxh
Sum up and evaluate

evaluate both sides briefly? so should i include what type of source
Original post by ameenatariq
evaluate both sides briefly? so should i include what type of source

Yes but don't repeat what you've already said. Say which was more useful in terms of BOTH content and source. That will get you higher marks.
Original post by hxfsxh
Yes but don't repeat what you've already said. Say which was more useful in terms of BOTH content and source. That will get you higher marks.

oh okay im not sure how to talk about each source though.
oh okay im not sure how to talk about each source though.

E.g for evaluation source content:

Souce ...... which was ...................was the most useful source in telling me about................This is because................
On the other hand, Source....which was.....was the least useful source in telling me about................This is because.............
Original post by hxfsxh
E.g for evaluation source content:

Souce ...... which was ...................was the most useful source in telling me about................This is because................
On the other hand, Source....which was.....was the least useful source in telling me about................This is because.............

but im writing a conclusion, to make a judgement, following that structure im repeating my paragraphs, my teacher said i just have to write one sentence on each source.
but im writing a conclusion, to make a judgement, following that structure im repeating my paragraphs, my teacher said i just have to write one sentence on each source.

I dont know then. I'd suggest to follow your teachers advice

Quick Reply

Latest