The Student Room Group

So if a girl doesn't touch you, she doesn't like you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
Islam isn't the only faith with an 'Allah'/'God'.

It will interest you to know that Islam promotes tolerance towards homosexuality and supports the decision to practice it
Original post by Liverpool Saint
It will interest you to know that Islam promotes tolerance towards homosexuality and supports the decision to practice it

Yeah lol.... :lol:
What kind of logic is this lol
Original post by SubZero~
@luminarychild and @ivybridge. Thanks for helping me reach my 5th rep rectangle/gem/thing. :rofl: :h:

:borat: :smile:

Sarcasm for what reason? I know that Islam isn't pro-homosexuality and by the way, homosexuality isn't a 'practice'.
Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha
Yeah lol.... :lol:

Isn't it just so funny?

I mean :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

No. :s-smilie:
Sarcasm for what reason? I know that Islam isn't pro-homosexuality and by the way, homosexuality isn't a 'practice'.

I am not being sarcastic. Islam tolerates many things and does not tolerate many other things. One of things it does tolerate is homosexuality, so read up boy
I am not being sarcastic. Islam tolerates many things and does not tolerate many other things. One of things it does tolerate is homosexuality, so read up boy

Islam, generally, does not tolerate homosexuality so read up yourself.

Iran executes homosexuals, Egypt criminalises homosexuality, Saudi Arabia exercises capital punishment along with Sudan, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc. You are uneducated.
Isn't it just so funny?

I mean :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

No. :s-smilie:

It's ****ing sarcasm m8...
It's ****ing sarcasm m8...

It's so hilarious though, obviously. No.

I know it is sarcasm - I called him out on it a few minutes ago.
It's so hilarious though, obviously. No.

I know it is sarcasm - I called him out on it a few minutes ago.

You need to relax.
You need to relax.

Nah, you need to sign out.
Nah, you need to sign out.

Hahahaha :lol: you're such a sad case!

You're getting trolled by him.
Hahahaha :lol: you're such a sad case!

You're getting trolled by him.

I know full well what's going on, just simply making a point irrespective.
I know full well what's going on, just simply making a point irrespective.

Yeah, whatever.
Reply 35
hmmm... This is complete and utter b*llshit...:colonhash:
Yeah you need to open your eyes to the signs, I had a girl who was always touching my peepee but I thought it was just her being friendly, when I realised it was too late.
Original post by iKiss.
hmmm... This is complete and utter b*llshit...:colonhash:

Sorry, what is?
Islam, generally, does not tolerate homosexuality so read up yourself.

Iran executes homosexuals, Egypt criminalises homosexuality, Saudi Arabia exercises capital punishment along with Sudan, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc. You are uneducated.

Any evidence for that or are you just going to quote the same propoganda from UK and USA media? If you actually visited these places you would know you can walk around as a homosexual and not experience the **** you just came up with.

Either way, I was referring to Islam and not governments, whether the governments did any of those things does mean Islam is responsible
Any evidence for that or are you just going to quote the same propoganda from UK and USA media? If you actually visited these places you would know you can walk around as a homosexual and not experience the **** you just came up with.

Either way, I was referring to Islam and not governments, whether the governments did any of those things does mean Islam is responsible

You cannot be serious? My best friend is muslim. I have no vendetta against Islam at all. Not one bit. But it is common knowledge that you cannot conduct conduct yourself openly as a homosexual person and expect safety and security in these countries. What a load of tosh you talk.

They are part and parcel of the same thing. Some Islamic nations follow Sharia Law which is based on their Islamic faith. Your trolling is boring, sign out now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending