The Student Room Group

So if a girl doesn't touch you, she doesn't like you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
You cannot be serious? My best friend is muslim. I have no vendetta against Islam at all. Not one bit. But it is common knowledge that you cannot conduct conduct yourself openly as a homosexual person and expect safety and security in these countries. What a load of tosh you talk.

They are part and parcel of the same thing. Some Islamic nations follow Sharia Law which is based on their Islamic faith. Your trolling is boring, sign out now.

These countries are dangerous anyway. You can not link high rates of crime and attacks to homophobic attitudes. The Muslim world has always been respective of the homosexual community. Islam states that violence against the homosexual community is wrong and promotes tolerance. You are one very uneducated individual trying to tarnish Islam. I think you should take a closer look back home before you single out the Islamic world
Original post by Liverpool Saint
These countries are dangerous anyway. You can not link high rates of crime and attacks to homophobic attitudes. The Muslim world has always been respective of the homosexual community. Islam states that violence against the homosexual community is wrong and promotes tolerance. You are one very uneducated individual trying to tarnish Islam. I think you should take a closer look back home before you single out the Islamic world

where does it state that?
Original post by alkaline.
where does it state that?

In the Quran and Hadiths
In the Quran and Hadiths

would you like to give a quote pls
Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha
Hang on, no one said anything about relationships just yet...

"And have an interest differently"
You cannot be serious? My best friend is muslim. I have no vendetta against Islam at all. Not one bit. But it is common knowledge that you cannot conduct conduct yourself openly as a homosexual person and expect safety and security in these countries. What a load of tosh you talk.

They are part and parcel of the same thing. Some Islamic nations follow Sharia Law which is based on their Islamic faith. Your trolling is boring, sign out now.

It might be "boring" but you're clearly falling for it :yep:

Hang on, I did not link them to homophobic attitudes. I linked anti-gay executions and capital punishment to them because they are the reason such action is taken against homosexuals. You could not be more ignorant. The Islamic community does not promote tolerance and acceptance of homosexuality at large and if you as an individual do then thats great but don't tell me at large they do because if that were at all true, half of the Islamic nations in the world wouldn't want to put people to death for having a same-sex love life. Get over yourself and sign out.
It might be "boring" but you're clearly falling for it :yep:

I don't think they are trolling now... Strangely enough. I did originally.
Attachment not found
Hang on, I did not link them to homophobic attitudes. I linked anti-gay executions and capital punishment to them because they are the reason such action is taken against homosexuals. You could not be more ignorant. The Islamic community does not promote tolerance and acceptance of homosexuality at large and if you as an individual do then thats great but don't tell me at large they do because if that were at all true, half of the Islamic nations in the world wouldn't want to put people to death for having a same-sex love life. Get over yourself and sign out.

The fact is you can not show any evidence for these 'homophobic' attitudes you speak of. And don't think quoting UK and USA sources will help the case since 99% of the time they are wrong on the topic of the Middle East.

Have you visited the Middle East? No. Have you spoke to officials in the Middle East? No. You know nothing. I would argue there are more homophobic attitudes in your country than in the Islamic world. People promote peace and tolerance in the Middle East. Stop reading western propaganda
The fact is you can not show any evidence for these 'homophobic' attitudes you speak of. And don't think quoting UK and USA sources will help the case since 99% of the time they are wrong on the topic of the Middle East.

Have you visited the Middle East? No. Have you spoke to officials in the Middle East? No. You know nothing. I would argue there are more homophobic attitudes in your country than in the Islamic world. People promote peace and tolerance in the Middle East. Stop reading western propaganda

Yeah okay you totally are trolling lmfao. Bye mate :hello:
Yeah okay you totally are trolling lmfao. Bye mate :hello:

An example of when one can not take the facts. I put you in a position where you could not defend your case so next time just shut up and stop spreading lies
An example of when one can not take the facts. I put you in a position where you could not defend your case so next time just shut up and stop spreading lies

I can defend it - look at the laws of the nations you are supporting and look at the number of cases of homosexuals being executed or capitally punished. England has numerous asylum seekers from these countries who have escaped persecution because of their sexuality. You know ****.
Islamophobic at its best right here people. I bet you blame Islam for every homosexual person executed? Did it not cross your mind they were being executed for another crime, say murder or terrorism? Just because they are gay does not give them preferential treatment.

And there are millions of refugees from the Muslim world in Europe, majority are not homosexual you idiot. As soon as a refugee comes to Europe and is suddenly gay you conclude they left because of homophobic Attitudes? You are pathetic and need to grow up. Did it not occur to you they are leaving these countries for the same reason as heterosexuals?

Oh seriously just shut up now, you talk absolute crap. People can be executed in a few Islamic nations, such as Iran, for having sex with the same sex or being openly gay. That does not mean they cannot be killed for other things. You talk absolute rot. Sign out.

Oh and FYI, evidence you are trolling: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3891187
(edited 8 years ago)
she just wants you to take a long shower and then she may be ready for it:handkiss:
Oh seriously just shut up now, you talk absolute crap. People can be executed in a few Islamic nations, such as Iran, for having sex with the same sex or being openly gay. That does not mean they cannot be killed for other things. You talk absolute rot. Sign out.

Oh and FYI, evidence you are trolling: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3891187

You're far too easy to stir :lol: You should have stopped responding hours ago.
You're far too easy to stir :lol: You should have stopped responding hours ago.

Nah he just pisses me off. Still wanted to make a point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending