The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3900
Mate and I laughed about Welbeck getting the winner before kick off

What a ****ing day to be an Arsenal fan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3901
Really doesn't matter how **** we played, Ozil turns up at the last minute to assist that guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think ox deserves a gbk this week @AR_95
Reply 3903
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
i think ox deserves a gbk this week @AR_95

A burger?

Wasn't his worst game but still did **** all. Welbeck came on after missing out a century and still scored the winner.

Wasn't the worst player on the pitch though, would have to say Sanchez unfortunately.
Original post by SA-1
Really doesn't matter how **** we played, Ozil turns up at the last minute to assist that guy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol , did you see Ozil do the Bismallah prayer before his free kick?
Congrats on the win. From a neutral perspective, only makes the title run even tighter.
Reply 3906
We may have just triggered their downfall though
Reply 3907
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Lol , did you see Ozil do the Bismallah prayer before his free kick?

Nah I was there :lol: so I was busy praying to the football gods myself, but I heard

Sanchez is still rusty but its only a matter of time. Jack & Santi are only a few weeks away too mate.. I really can't wait for Jacks return!
Reply 3908
Original post by AR_95
We may have just triggered their downfall though

& the ****ing dirty scummy pieces of **** across seven sisters
Reply 3909
How I want Aguero to bang in 4 against the scum today
Original post by SA-1
How I want Aguero to bang in 4 against the scum today

Depends on how Otachelis plays today :wink:
Reply 3911
Original post by shawn_o1

Hope they have that estate agent looking ****** on lock
Same, I really want City to win today for some reason. F*ck spurs, they need pegging back to reality.

Now that I've calmed down I can say it wasn't our best ever game but we deserved the points. We created more chances than I can count and we should have scored more. Never a penalty and the ref was pretty f*cking useless in the first half, glad he woke up in the second. Simpsons two fouls were definitely yellows, whether another ref on another day would have given those is another matter. I think the ref knew he made a lot of mistakes in the first half and was trying to balance it out. Alexis was really bad today and Ozil was pretty poor too but he showed what he can do in the final moments which is all that matters. I think we are again title favourites according to bookies.

That being said we have probably the most difficult run coming up. We can't afford any more stupid losses and our game against Spurs is gonna be huge. United will also want to beat us so bad, their fans on RedCafe are hilarious, absolutely gutted Welbz got the winner, loads of them saying that this win was more upsetting than their own team losing yesterday shows how thick they are. We are obviously everyone's hated team and I hope we prove every c*nt wrong.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1

Kompany is starting. This looks promising.
oh wait a minute Kompany is starting. Good news for us until we play City so hopefully Kompany gets crocked again :wink:
Original post by leinad2012
@sr90 Top quality assist for someone who is invisible in big games.....

Soooo... That's 13 points from 15 vs the rest of the top 4

You've played City once and Spurs once, where's the other win come from?
When you find out Welbs has more premier league goals in 15 mins than you have had all season...

Can we throw Toure/Sturridge/Origi in there too pls? :frown:
Original post by sr90
You've played City once and Spurs once, where's the other win come from?

Meant vs top 5. Sorry. Remember, we ****ed you up 3-0 and left Ashley Young in a worse state than a young girl would be after spending an evening with Adam Nonceson

Original post by Lúcio
Can we throw Toure/Sturridge/Origi in there too pls? :frown:

If you like. Can throw a soon to be convicted pedophile in there too while you are at it...
If you like. Can throw a soon to be convicted pedophile in there too while you are at it...

Legit lol'd

Well played :biggrin:
Come on City! If Spurs finish above us we are finished

Latest