oh lord
Did they really need to do the whole burning **** thing over this? :facepalm:

:acaila:
Reply 5
Religion of Love :love:
Well that's nice of him :yy:
Valentine's day is pointless anyway
(edited 8 years ago)
Well he's right as in it's a European thing, but I don't understand all the butthurt over it.

Original post by carlskep
Did they really need to do the whole burning **** thing over this? :facepalm:

Also why does Islamic outrage always mean burning things? :rofl:
Is pyrophilia in one of the hadiths or something?
"A district in north-western Pakistan banned Valentine's Day celebrations." - so only banned in one district, not all over the country.

" In neighbouring India, Valentine's Day also garners opposition, usually from Hindu conservatives who say it is alien to Indian culture" - it's also not only opposed by Muslims, but Hindus too, so it's more of a cultural opposition it seems.

Honestly they seem like the same people who complain about Valentine's Day because they're lonely :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
They're probably annoyed they haven't got a woman in their life.
How do I move to Pakistan?
What a puritanical bunch they are.
:colonhash: I feel nothing.
Reply 13
What the hell, that's unecessary.
I can imagine Nawaz Sharif to be really happy with this. :colonhash:
Reply 15
Original post by Miss.Unknow
Who cares? Does that effect you in any way? It's stupid anyways. Why do you need a special day to show someone how much you care..that should be 365 days a year -_-

We should only speak on things that affect us?
people r still gonna celebrate :h:

So it's not banned then.
inb4 h8
Reply 19
Original post by Miss.Unknow
This thread is just another excuse to start bashing on Muslims. Valentines day is not of importance for people to start getting angry about a country which banned it. Even if they banned valentines day it's not harming anyone. Are you telling me people are going to start rebelling over a useless holiday?

Nobody said that. I think exposing barbaric practices all over the world is a healthy thing. The fact that it often involves Muslims is just a coincidence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending