The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexion
When I realised my webcam had been watching me all evening...

omg, you're pretty cute :-D
While I can't show pictures of myself as I'm going through to be a teacher and there are people I might be teaching on this forum, here's a picture of the love of my life: My son, Raphael.

Original post by ThatOldGuy
While I can't show pictures of myself as I'm going through to be a teacher and there are people I might be teaching on this forum, here's a picture of the love of my life: My son, Raphael.

Omg, precious! May he have a happy and prosperous life ahead of him. Soo cute :-) Love the knitted undies too :-P

Best of luck with your teaching as well
Original post by fandom-queen
omg, you're pretty cute :-D

That pic's 3 months old now, and wow I feel like I've changed a lot since then :tongue:
but thx :hugs:
Original post by Alexion
That pic's 3 months old now, and wow I feel like I've changed a lot since then :tongue:
but thx :hugs:

Meh, still.

Mirai nikki, really? Well, haven't seen mirai nikki, but have seen Higurashi, is it similar and equally as psychotic?
Meh, still.

Mirai nikki, really? Well, haven't seen mirai nikki, but have seen Higurashi, is it similar and equally as psychotic?

I haven't seen higurashi, so I wouldn't be able to compare them haha

It's pretty balanced when it comes to psychotic elements, and tries to keep attention balanced between characters (Yuno doesn't overly dominate until the later episodes) but spends a lot of time playing with the feels as well :3
Original post by Alexion
I haven't seen higurashi, so I wouldn't be able to compare them haha

It's pretty balanced when it comes to psychotic elements, and tries to keep attention balanced between characters (Yuno doesn't overly dominate until the later episodes) but spends a lot of time playing with the feels as well :3

i heard Mirai Nikki has a pretty complex story line tho. I was planning on watching it next month.

Any other animes you like?

Please say death note? :dontknow:
i heard Mirai Nikki has a pretty complex story line tho. I was planning on watching it next month.

Any other animes you like?

Please say death note? :dontknow:

Mirai Niiki's great, definitely watch it :yep:

Yesss Death Note is great :woo: FmA Brotherhood, Tokyo Ghoul... Steins;Gate was awesome... and currently watching Fairy Tail for a change in tone :cute:
Original post by Alexion
Mirai Niiki's great, definitely watch it :yep:

Yesss Death Note is great :woo: FmA Brotherhood, Tokyo Ghoul... Steins;Gate was awesome... and currently watching Fairy Tail for a change in tone :cute:

Omg, yes, classics. Along with Steins gate, I also like Darker thank Black and Another a lot. They are such classics, another is filled with so many unexpected twists ugh.....amazing.

Natsu!! <3 I love fairy tail and bleach and Naruto (which is the first anime I watched, and thus, has a special place in my heart) The shonen animes are amazing.

Still feel guilty I haven't watched one piece tho.... :ashamed:
Omigosh, You look SO COOL.

sorry, I love your style :-)
Cute

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Reply 2651
Attachment not found
:d
Original post by PavelMedvedev
Beard is no longer as patchy as it once was :smile:
tmp_32690-IMG_20160214_1713431259783005.JPG

I feel like Ive seen you before :ninja:
Original post by Biryani007
I feel like Ive seen you before :ninja:

I dont believe you have. My name is Akram.
Original post by PavelMedvedev
I dont believe you have. My name is Akram.

Akram with five sisters from down the road...I see you around pal.
x

Stop running away. Admit biryani as a food sucks.
Original post by saeed97979797
Stop running away. Admit biryani as a food sucks.

LOOOL you got a bit muddled there didnt you?? :toofunny:
LOOOL you got a bit muddled there didnt you?? :toofunny:

As if it happened twice lmfao :wink:
Original post by saeed97979797
As if it happened twice lmfao :wink:

Amateur :rofl:
Reply 2659
wil u be my valontine

Latest