The Student Room Group

Yr 11 where are you with gcse revision

I think I'm really behind like literally all I have done is abit of C1.1 and nothing else but I hope to be up to C1.5/6 by the end of this half term and start abit of maths

Scroll to see replies

I haven't done any, don't hate, procrastinate :smug:
Reply 2
Original post by Mayhem™
I haven't done any, don't hate, procrastinate :smug:

That made me feel so much better but kind of not since I'm not one of those naturally smart kids that I bet you are I actually have to revise
Original post by TyanaChu
That made me feel so much better but kind of not since I'm not one of those naturally smart kids that I bet you are I actually have to revise

oh :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Mayhem™
oh :frown:

oh I didn't mean to be mean!

It's not that :lol: It's just a shame that you're not a natural genius :redface:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

you're the one that wanted straight A/A*s right?
Reply 7
Yeah, how comes?
Original post by homeland.lsw

Tbh who doesn't ? :tongue:
Yeah, how comes?

Well if you want to get those grades I suggest you start revision...
Do you find RE hard? Because i was going to leave that to like days or weeks before my exam. Definitely one of the easier subjects!
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Tbh who doesn't ? :tongue:

No because OP posted another thread about how to get straight A/A*. The key is revision...
Don't worry I'm only just starting serious revision now too, as are most of my friends! This half term I plan on trying to do t least one past paper for each subject so that I know which areas I need to focus on during the following term.
Reply 13
Well if you want to get those grades I suggest you start revision...

new account but its not that I'm procrastinating I've had some really big family issues that meant I've missed a lot of school from jan-feb and haven't been able to start revision but do you think I still have time to get good grades or?
No because OP posted another thread about how to get straight A/A*. The key is revision...

Literally all I'm saying is most people would want those grades, so yes...
Reply 15
It seems like 98% of students on tsr got straight A*/A and a lot of them say they started revision in april :?
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Literally all I'm saying is most people would want those grades, so yes...

Yes...
:yes:
Original post by LunaTy
new account but its not that I'm procrastinating I've had some really big family issues that meant I've missed a lot of school from jan-feb and haven't been able to start revision but do you think I still have time to get good grades or?

Of course! Now is when I am starting too...
Really just get stuck in...
Log off TSR and revise...try and get C1 over with this week...plus maybe a lighter subject?
Is it bad that I haven't done anything because . . . teachers set so much homework (which is all revision) so is that counted? :biggrin:
Reply 19
Of course! Now is when I am starting too...
Really just get stuck in...
Log off TSR and revise...try and get C1 over with this week...plus maybe a lighter subject?

Thanks I'll probably finish C1 and sociological research methods. Where are you up to?

Quick Reply

Latest