The Student Room Group

A-Fairly-Average-Yr11

;'
(edited 8 years ago)
i'm a year 11 too

i feel u, m8
You're complaining about GCSEs? You poor soul...
Haha, I like your descriptions. Best of luck with your exams :h:
Reply 4
Original post by drinktheoceans
You're complaining about GCSEs? You poor soul...

I wouldn't say I'm complaining about gcses more school or anything above year 11 in general. I do acknowledge the fact that it's going to get harder, but I prefer to live in denial about that fact.. xD
Reply 5
Also a Year 11, checking in!
It's grim, and depressing, and ugh. And everyone expects like a ton of things from you but you can't be bothered to do them. Ah, the life of a 15-16 year old...
Reply 6
Original post by Leviathan1741
Haha, I like your descriptions. Best of luck with your exams :h:

Reply 7
Original post by Wheatly
Oh and don't even get me started on the fact that it's only going to get HARDER , I mean A levels... degrees.. why do we even bother to continue.

I found it got easier as you were able to select subjects you enjoy.

Even being an adult and trying to work out insurance, mortgages, pensions etc are easy compared to the stress of year 11.

So rest assured; it does get easier.
Original post by Wheatly
I wouldn't say I'm complaining about gcses more school or anything above year 11 in general. I do acknowledge the fact that it's going to get harder, but I prefer to live in denial about that fact.. xD

It's alright, we've all cried into a CGP book at least once in our lives, so I can't be holding anything against you. Best of luck with your exams, hope you do well. You've still got 3 and a half months left until exams!
Reply 9
opuio
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest