The Student Room Group

kingston 2016 primary ed

Has anyone done the interview at kingston and what are the type of questions they will ask?what is are the main topics covered in the exams?
Hey i have an offer from Kingston which i have firmed for general Primary. As for the interview process they give you an example maths test i'm sure which is similar to the one on the day. The English test asks questions on grammar, punctuation etc and then there is a short essay. You will have a one on one interview where you will discuss your application/ personal statement etc :smile: Good luck, im sure you will be fine, i quite enjoyed it.
Reply 2
Original post by Gerald1990
Hey i have an offer from Kingston which i have firmed for general Primary. As for the interview process they give you an example maths test i'm sure which is similar to the one on the day. The English test asks questions on grammar, punctuation etc and then there is a short essay. You will have a one on one interview where you will discuss your application/ personal statement etc :smile: Good luck, im sure you will be fine, i quite enjoyed it.

If you mind asking you was the english and Maths exam easy? and what other universities did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by khatiya
If you mind asking you was the english and Maths exam easy? and what other universities did you apply for?

Maths was very simple! English was too. If you have been revising for qts these tests should be a breeze!!
Questions I was asked:

Why do you want to teach?
How do children learn?
Educational issue?
What skills do you have?
Why kingston?
Reply 4
what other universities did you apply for other than kingston and for the maths what topics does it cover e.g percentages etc
Original post by Gerald1990

Hi Gerald1990,

Congratulations on the offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Reply 6
i just wanted to know is the education building at kingston hill campus being rebuilt?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending