The Student Room Group

What is the best, most underrated game you have ever played?

Scroll to see replies

Medal of Honor: allied assault! It was an awesome game and great multiplayer! However after a tiff with EA half the team left and formed.... yes you guessed it... Call Of Duty! In fact I swear the first Call of Duty used many of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault's resources.... many people also claim COD's Stalingrad scene was the origional brutal scene in video games, but it was nothing compared to Omaha beach in the former! Actually many of Allied Assault's maps, especially the multiplayer ones, drew their main influence from Saving Private Ryan....

After that Command and Conquer 3... great game vastly over shadowed by Starcraft II for no other reason than Starcrafts hype, I actually think C&C 3 plays much better!
timesplitters
Euro Truck 2.
The Simpsons Hit and Run on PS2
It may be a bit more mainstream now but Rocket League
In my first post I neglected to mention Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. Seems to get some flack for being derivative of Abe's Odyssey but eh, still seemed pretty awesome to me
TY The Tasmanian Tiger
Richard Burns Rally
Red Steel 2
Hitman Absolution
Pro Evo 2008 on Wii

All quality games
Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force. Nice old school first person shooter. I'm getting nostalgic looking at screenshots on google images.
If you can find it ONI for PC or PS2 is really really good a strong story with some great fighting mechanics
Original post by jonathanemptage
If you can find it ONI for PC or PS2 is really really good a strong story with some great fighting mechanics

They're the same people that made Shadow of the Collossus right?
Original post by jamesthehustler
red steel on wii

Red steel 2 is better
Original post by Gwilym101
They're the same people that made Shadow of the Collossus right?

I don't know Ubisoft (although take 2 now own the rights) right?
Reply 112
Okami on the wii

Posted from TSR Mobile
Squash

Spoiler

Reply 114
SSX3
Disney Princess Runway Models :ashamed2:
PES 2006
Fifa 2006 WC

Tropico 3/4/5
FSX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are in my opinion extremely underrated, but truly unique and excellent. Loved all 3, but Call of Pripyat is my favourite.
Original post by jonathanemptage
Red steel 2 is better

sounds like i have to go shopping
Original post by jamesthehustler
sounds like i have to go shopping

make sure you have a motion plus controller or module you'll need it

Quick Reply

Latest