The Student Room Group

Friendship gone bad help ??

I fell out with a guy around a year ago due to him having a crush on me and a huge one too, he acted as if he owned telling what to do, asking to see my messages, I pleaded with him but he didnt listen so the best bet was to leave the friendship. There was other reasons to why we fell out too it was pretty bad, he tried contacting me but I didnt reply.

Now ive heard from others he wants to come to my house to make up, wtf I made it clear after all the arguments that it not going to happen and we arent going to be friends anymore, he would even tell me how to dress, my mother doesnt even do that.

Now this has really wound me up, if he comes to my house its going to be bad, I mean leave the family out of it ffs. I know other things that could ruin his life, short term anyway, but then he'll do something bad to me to cover that.

What can I do, im absolutely fumming :angry::angry:
Reply 1
Hmm I think you should tell your parents about it or your other friends so if he does come to your house, at least someone will know what the heck is happening
Also, I think it will be good to tell your parents so they can kick him out of your house :biggrin:
Just slap him round the face and tell him 'No!'.
Reply 3
Original post by ish--
Hmm I think you should tell your parents about it or your other friends so if he does come to your house, at least someone will know what the heck is happening
Also, I think it will be good to tell your parents so they can kick him out of your house :biggrin:

What can I say? I can't exactly say he liked me and is a creep ? I could say he's getting engaged and is inviting people but what can I say in regards to us not talking ?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
What can I say? I can't exactly say he liked me and is a creep ? I could say he's getting engaged and is inviting people but what can I say in regards to us not talking ?

It's better to say the full truth trust me
If your parents know that he is a creep they wouldn't want their daughter to be surrounded by a creep and make sure he goes away right?
Reply 5
[QUOTE="ish--;62733937"]

If your parents know that he is a creep they wouldn't want their daughter to be surrounded by a creep and make sure he goes away right?

Lol no I'm a guy and he's gay lol. Now do you see the problem ? That's why a small fib would ease the situation. Any ideas ?
Reply 6
[QUOTE="ish--;62733937"]

Lol no I'm a guy and he's gay lol. Now do you see the problem ? That's why a small fib would ease the situation. Any ideas ?
I highly doubt he would come to your house. People tend to use this as a scare tactic. I mean what's he going to say " I want to be your friend" ..no "ok bye" .

I'd say leave it. If he does come, just say you're busy, you don't want to talk about it, close the door. There is no obligation here.
Reply 8
Original post by stargirl63
I highly doubt he would come to your house. People tend to use this as a scare tactic. I mean what's he going to say " I want to be your friend" ..no "ok bye" .

I'd say leave it. If he does come, just say you're busy, you don't want to talk about it, close the door. There is no obligation here.

I love you lol. So true though thats what I was thinking, he's not really going to say to my dad that he's gay and wants to talk. Tbh if he does come im working lates at uni so might not even be at home.

I just dont want my parents to say where I am as I dont want anything to do with him. Not only that the most annoying thing is its been over a year we havent spoken.
I love you lol. So true though thats what I was thinking, he's not really going to say to my dad that he's gay and wants to talk. Tbh if he does come im working lates at uni so might not even be at home.

I just dont want my parents to say where I am as I dont want anything to do with him. Not only that the most annoying thing is its been over a year we havent spoken.

lol don't worry!! He won't come to your house. All this is talk to get you to respond. Keep doing what you're doing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending