The Student Room Group

Worst thing you have done to someone else?

What is the worst thing you have done to a partner, friend or family member? Why did you do it and how did it make you feel at the how? How do you feel about it now?
Reply 1
Can't remember anything I've done to friends that are really bad but I can remember things my friends have done to me.
I hit my brother a while back, it wasn't serious and he forgot about it within 5 minutes but it still makes me feel extremely bad :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Blondie987
I hit my brother a while back, it wasn't serious and he forgot about it within 5 minutes but it still makes me feel extremely bad :frown:

Why did you hit him? Hit my old friend in the lip. I said sorry like 100 times. :biggrin: We aren't friends anymore though. He went to a different school.
Reply 4
Original post by BWV1007
Can't remember anything I've done to friends that are really bad but I can remember things my friends have done to me.

Typical, done plenty of bad stuff, done plenty of good stuff, worst recently was definitely cutting someone out of my life even though it probably hurt them, didn't give me much choice though
Who remembers.
Not even lying but I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet.

I've had my ups and downs with people but never has it ever gone extreme.
Original post by Alfed
Why did you hit him? Hit my old friend in the lip. I said sorry like 100 times. :biggrin: We aren't friends anymore though. He went to a different school.

I just kind of jabbed him with my hand as he was making fun of my mh problems, we always fought like that as kids but we were both older by that point and it is not excusable, he's not bothered though
I think I've probably done/said awful stuff to people when drunk but I don't remember and I haven't lost any friends over it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Beaten someone up I guess.. but they deserved it anyway.. tbh I've done alot as I used to be a gangster.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't always handle conflict well, and instead of talking things through with friends, I might block their phone number or remove them as a friend off of FB. Then, they question me as to why I did that, we talk things through, and I unblock the number and add them back to FB. I haven't done this in a while, but it's just hard for me to express when I'm hurt by someone, Idk. :redface:
Original post by whorace
Typical, done plenty of bad stuff, done plenty of good stuff, worst recently was definitely cutting someone out of my life even though it probably hurt them, didn't give me much choice though

Great. I just had someone cut me off his life and it still hurts.
Reply 12
Original post by BWV1007
Great. I just had someone cut me off his life and it still hurts.

Why did he cut you out of his life? How can people just cut other people out of there lives? I have never done that on purpose. Even if people have hurt me or my feelings for them have gone, I wouldn't just cut them out.
Reply 13
Original post by *Deidre*
I don't always handle conflict well, and instead of talking things through with friends, I might block their phone number or remove them as a friend off of FB. Then, they question me as to why I did that, we talk things through, and I unblock the number and add them back to FB. I haven't done this in a while, but it's just hard for me to express when I'm hurt by someone, Idk. :redface:

I understand it being hard to tell some people how you feel. I have the same problem myself with most people. Apart from the woman I am in love with.
Original post by Alfed
I understand it being hard to tell some people how you feel. I have the same problem myself with most people. Apart from the woman I am in love with.

Yea, it tends to be people I'm close with...friends and at times, it has been guys I had dated in the past. I'm progressing past it though, because I think it would make me feel badly if someone did it to me, without coming to talk things out with me first. :redface:
Reply 15
Probably knocking some girl out that used to bully me. to be fair she attacked me first, i wouldnt have hit her unless it was for self defence. sometimes thats the only way that bullies learn.

other than that i dont think or hope i have hurt anyone. im not that type of person
Reply 16
Original post by mkap
Probably knocking some girl out that used to bully me. to be fair she attacked me first, i wouldnt have hit her unless it was for self defence. sometimes thats the only way that bullies learn.

other than that i dont think or hope i have hurt anyone. im not that type of person

haha good. She deserved that. :h:
Reply 17
Original post by Alfed
Why did he cut you out of his life? How can people just cut other people out of there lives? I have never done that on purpose. Even if people have hurt me or my feelings for them have gone, I wouldn't just cut them out.

In my case the sort of anger that you want to stay single forever and do not let people touch you. Nah she didnt cheat, I dont think so, not properly anyway, its much worse than that
When I led a guy on when I knew deep down I wasn't interested in him as anything more than a friend. It was a really bitchy thing to do and I still feel bad about it years on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest