The Student Room Group

I always attract gay guys

I am not gay but they always come onto me for some reason. Is this normal or do I give out gay vibes?

Scroll to see replies

deley
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by baah
I am not gay but they always come onto me for some reason. Is this normal or do I give out gay vibes?

They probably find you cute. You should be flattered.
Reply 3
you're going to have to explain more...
Reply 4
Original post by chikane
They probably find you cute. You should be flattered.

Cute? :redface:
Reply 5
Original post by mkap
you're going to have to explain more...

Any gay gay I know always ends up coming onto me eventually.
Reply 6
Original post by baah
Any gay gay I know always ends up coming onto me eventually.

do you attract girls too? you must be good looking then idk
Do you attract only gay men and no women? Then, yes, you are probably giving out gay vibes. This is easy to address. For example: Replace your tight T shirt and skinny jeans with something that makes you look like you were dressed by Jeremy Clarkson.

Do you attract gay men and women? You're good looking. Nothing needs to be done about it. Politely accept the compliments and free drinks from the gay men.
Either you have gay vibes or just really good looking.
If girls come onto you too, you must be good looking. Otherwise you might just look gay.
Some gay guys do like bears. Or ...

:troll: :troll: :troll:
Reply 11
Original post by Quantex
Do you attract only gay men and no women? Then, yes, you are probably giving out gay vibes. This is easy to address. For example: Replace your tight T shirt and skinny jeans with something that makes you look like you were dressed by Jeremy Clarkson.

Do you attract gay men and women? You're good looking. Nothing needs to be done about it. Politely accept the compliments and free drinks from the gay men.

well women dont ask me out. But I thought it was mostly the guys that ask the women out and very few women would ever ask a guy out. That could just be an ignorant view though.
Reply 12
Original post by loveleest
Either you have gay vibes or just really good looking.

probably both.
Reply 13
Original post by Ethereal World
Some gay guys do like bears. Or ...

:troll: :troll: :troll:

I am sorry- you calling me a troll?
Original post by baah
well women dont ask me out. But I thought it was mostly the guys that ask the women out and very few women would ever ask a guy out. That could just be an ignorant view though.

It's not, it's true.
Original post by baah

perhaps they find you good looking, which is always a good thing, right? :tongue:
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
It's not, it's true.

As a woman who has asked men out, it's not always true :no:
Original post by Precious Illusions
As a woman who has asked men out, it's not always true :no:

"Very few women"
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
"Very few women"

Oh woops, missed that part. Still half asleep sorry :getmecoat:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Oh woops, missed that part. Still half asleep sorry :getmecoat:

:rofl: np