The Student Room Group

I always attract gay guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by baah
I am sorry- you calling me a troll?

Well you are a great guy.
Reply 21
I'm thinking you might be giving out a few of them there gay vibes and possibly very good looking.
Is it possible to post a pic so we could give you a better insight into this theory?
Thanks OP 😎
PS: No pouting in pic.
Reply 22
So? So do I, it's flattering (excluding the very occasional person getting pushy and crossing the line).

I once had a random strange woman in a pub tell me I was sexually confused and I should come to her acting classes for sexually confused people, getting 'private tutoring' from the guy sitting next to her. That was weird (although he was cool).
Original post by baah
I am not gay but they always come onto me for some reason. Is this normal or do I give out gay vibes?

"I'm sorry, I'm not attracted to men". Same thing as if a girl you weren't interested in came onto you no?
Original post by greatguy163
I'm not great guy. Get you facts right before you talk.

Why have you replied under great guy then?! :rofl: :toofunny:
Reply 25
Original post by Ethereal World

Is it 'Weird Monday' today? 😎
They are all probably bi, because you know, all bi people want to sleep with everyone they see ever :eyebrow::eyeball:
Original post by JBLondon
They are all probably bi, because you know, all bi people want to sleep with everyone they see ever :eyebrow::eyeball:

Bisexual triggered. :woo:
Bisexual triggered. :woo:

Can you tell? :colondollar:

I like men and women, you are a man and/or woman, therefore WE MUST SLEEP TOGETHER IMMEDIATELY.

:angry:

I like men and women, you are a man and/or woman, therefore WE MUST SLEEP TOGETHER IMMEDIATELY.

I'm bi :getmecoat:
I'm bi :getmecoat:

Now I'm wondering why you're getting your coat....The optimist in me hopes the coat is coming along with me, the pessimist thinks once again I've no explained myself properly myself on a forum and upset someone.
Now I'm wondering why you're getting your coat....The optimist in me hopes the coat is coming along with me, the pessimist thinks once again I've no explained myself properly myself on a forum and upset someone.

Neither correct. :colone:

Basically I'm pretending to be offended. I'm not upset. :h:
Neither correct. :colone:

Basically I'm pretending to be offended. I'm not upset. :h:

Haha. Forums are a pain for understanding sarcasm properly.

Also, if it wasn't clear, the rant about Bi people is what I hear all the time, and really grinds my gears as a bi person who actually doesn't want to sleep with everyone in sight (just like all the other bi people).

But again I suspect you know that and are poking fun at my inability to be clear :P

What you talking about?

Also, if it wasn't clear, the rant about Bi people is what I hear all the time, and really grinds my gears as a bi person who actually doesn't want to sleep with everyone in sight (just like all the other bi people).

But again I suspect you know that and are poking fun at my inability to be clear :P

When she said the word triggered it was pretty clear she wasn't serious.

Its is just common sense.
Reply 35

I'm bi too.
And a Gemini too.
That's a 3some in itself 😎
Original post by greatguy163
When she said the word triggered it was pretty clear she wasn't serious.

Its is just common sense.

Yes, I'm sure perhaps its is just common sense. Unfortunately for me that's something I lack occasionally. It's ok though, I make up for it with my sparkling wit.
(edited 8 years ago)
"gay vibes" - lmfao.

Well you know, just being a female qualifies you for being harassed by a lot of men, I suppose it works the other way around. I would personally never approach somebody before I knew they were gay... I dunno.

Ohhhhhhhhhh. Nowwwww I get you. Lol :tongue:

It didnt come across- you sound too serious. You need to add a :wink: to whatever jokey thing you say. That my trick. I also start actually explicitly pointing out what I say on here cuz the stupidity is real.

But bi ftw :five:
Reply 39
Original post by Foo.mp3
I give out 0 gay vibes, except for sitting cross legged like a boss from time to time, yet I attract more than my fair share of gays, it has to be said

Spoiler

See 0 (zero) read 10 (ten)? 😜👀😂

Quick Reply

Latest