The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL Leeds university Dentistry 2016 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheNeonTrousers
What are y'all wearing to this? Seeing as it says "there is no requirement for a formal suit"??

Yhh still going to dress quite formal. Dont wanna look too casual
Is anyone else finding origami unbelievably hard??
Reply 162
Original post by Dentist214
Is anyone else finding origami unbelievably hard??

Takes way too long even when I watch a video. I don't know how I'm going to follow written instructions I need to see how it's done

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 163
Does anyone know the interview questions for the previous years?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know the questions exactly but they had the mmi pack like us and their presentation was 'why me? Why dentistry?'
I don't know the questions exactly but they had the mmi pack like us and their presentation was 'why me? Why dentistry?'

Hii,
Do you think that they ask the "Why leeds?" questions/Why dentistry Questions this year?
Original post by AlevelStudent27
Same here, I was thinking more along the lines of an animal or object since it says 'what' would you come back as...not sure if a person counts? Also does it have to relate to dentistry/qualities of a dentist?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by CGeorgia92

Yeah I feel the same, I am really confused about what they mean... I was going to go for a person in the past, but now I am really unsure :s how are other people interpreting the question?

I think you can come back as a person, not sure though :/
but jesus was reincarnated as him self? surely you can come back as the same person or am I wrong?
Original post by Agent R5
but jesus was reincarnated as him self? surely you can come back as the same person or am I wrong?

Jesus wasn't technically reincarnated, as in reincarnation the soul is transferred into a new body
Reply 169
Have people still not come up with their presentation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by umarr
Have people still not come up with their presentation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah unfortunately lol, I had done it all and I planned to be reincarnated as a human but after reading the this thread i'm completely lost
Original post by LucyTips
Jesus wasn't technically reincarnated, as in reincarnation the soul is transferred into a new body

Reincarnation can have many meanings, such as a new version of something of the past or as in your case the rebirth of a soul in another body.
I'm completely puzzled and lost now- would it be possible for you ( or anyone) to say 'what' they'd like to be reincarnated as? pm me if possible
yeah trust me reading this thread has changed my mindset on it completely, from calm to panic :/
Good luck to everyone who has the interview tomorrow! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys!!!! With the reincarnation you CAN'T be reincarnated as someone from the past e.g. Nelson Mandela. But you CAN be reincarnated as a different human being, one that hasn't lived e.g. You could say you'd want to reincarnated as a person like ....................

Hope this helps
Reply 175
Hi does anyone know if leeds is traditional or PBL teaching?
Reply 176
hi does anyone know if leeds is PBL or traditional teaching? Thanks :smile:
Original post by fwm64
hi does anyone know if leeds is PBL or traditional teaching? Thanks :smile:

Fully integrated
Original post by fangbandit
Fully integrated

can you expand on that a little please?
Hi guys!!!! With the reincarnation you CAN'T be reincarnated as someone from the past e.g. Nelson Mandela. But you CAN be reincarnated as a different human being, one that hasn't lived e.g. You could say you'd want to reincarnated as a person like ....................

Hope this helps

would it be possible to be reincarnated as yourself from the day you die?

Quick Reply

Latest