The Student Room Group

Poll: What time do you go to sleep?

Poll

What time do you go to sleep?

I used sleep at 12 midnight/1am and recently I have been trying to go to sleep by 10. At first I just tossed around in bed but around a week later now I can fall asleep at 10.
I was wondering what time everyone else sleeps at.

Scroll to see replies

I go to bed really late, around 1.30-2.00am. I need to start going to bed early though.
Whenever I feel tired, I can sleep as early as 6pm or at as late as 3am.
Where is the poll? :frown:
Reply 4
I have insomnia *sigh*.
Reply 5
Original post by Student403
Where is the poll? :frown:

Sorry I had a problem but its up now.
Original post by muf_mur
Sorry I had a problem but its up now.

Thanks don't worry about it :biggrin:
2am
in my first year of uni I had a huge habit of going to bed at 4 though
Reply 8
Late night peeps unite :five:

Just did 3-4am 3 nights in a row... :/
Reply 9
Original post by Alexion
Late night peeps unite :five:

Just did 3-4am 3 nights in a row... :/

At the beginning of uni I used to sleep so late, sometimes I'd stay up the whole night watching movies/ tv shows (damn you the wire) until I had to say enough cause I was missing too many classes.
Original post by muf_mur
At the beginning of uni I used to sleep so late, sometimes I'd stay up the whole night watching movies/ tv shows (damn you the wire) until I had to say enough cause I was missing too many classes.

I'm going to try and stick with good sleeping habits at uni, but still got the chance now while I'm still in Y13 to take advantage of half-terms etc. and spend a few nights without decent sleep occasionally :lol:
Reply 11
Original post by Alexion
I'm going to try and stick with good sleeping habits at uni, but still got the chance now while I'm still in Y13 to take advantage of half-terms etc. and spend a few nights without decent sleep occasionally :lol:

Haha I remember A-Levels. My sleeping schedule was equally bad.
I slept around half 5am
School nights; 11pm-1am
Weekend nights; 1am-4am
Since I've been on my gap year, I've got into a habit of staying up and not getting to sleep until past 1am, sometimes 2am. I'm probably going to have to start getting into a better routine closer to when I start uni in September
Reply 15
I sleep at 2200 Hrs
this poll is stupid who tf sleeps at 9pm, are you 12?
Reply 17
molvi ji never sleeps
Original post by Molvi.Ji
molvi ji never sleeps

lol....i sleep around 11pm
Reply 19
Original post by chikane
lol....i sleep around 11pm

cool story bro

Quick Reply

Latest