The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone had to write an essay in an interview yet? What was it like?
Original post by spshsha1
I'm still yet to here back from UCLAN! Yes MMU is excellent I loved it but have to say Salfords push into work is far more appealing to me. The paediatric opportunities too seem great!

Hi, Im just wondering how your interview went at UCLAN? Is it your average interview or do they do more individual/group related activities?
Reply 1222
To anyone who has had a phone call offer from Salford.. Has it appeared on your UCAS track yet?! If so, how long after the interview was it? Thanks :smile:
Original post by elizabethy26
Has anyone had a Cardiff interview yet? I've heard the mmi are really hard and so I'm worrying a bit and just wondered what it is like?

Hi there :smile: I had my Cardiff interview this morning - is it too late to tell you about it now ? (Obv I can't give details but just a bit about the structure to put your mind at ease! ) xx
Original post by Nika15
To anyone who has had a phone call offer from Salford.. Has it appeared on your UCAS track yet?! If so, how long after the interview was it? Thanks :smile:

Hi, I had a phone call offer on the day of my interview, but it hasn't appeared on Track yet! Not sure when it will pop up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1225
Has anyone heard from York St.John's yet? I got an email in January to say they were still processing applications but they are the only Uni I'm waiting to hear back from
How was it? I have mine tomorrow and anything would be really helpful because I'm stressing really bad haha xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1227
Original post by HearMeRoar
Hi, I had a phone call offer on the day of my interview, but it hasn't appeared on Track yet! Not sure when it will pop up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!! I thought he told me it would be on there in about a week and it's been longer than that so I was starting to think they rang the wrong person! Haha good to know it's not just me waiting anyway!
Reply 1228
Original post by moonandstars
Hi there :smile: I had my Cardiff interview this morning - is it too late to tell you about it now ? (Obv I can't give details but just a bit about the structure to put your mind at ease! ) xx

Obviously you can't mention questions, but I'd appreciate some information about the general structure of the day?
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anyone hear back from Birmingham post interview at the end of January? (I know it hasn't been long!)
Congratulations! When did you subit application? I did in Jan and have not had a response yet!
Original post by Zaclowton
Same got it through on Friday, It's on 15th March!
Hi for those who have interview invites from Northumbria Congratulations! May I ask when you applied? I did in Jan and still have not heard anything! Thank you.
Original post by nerdkoala
Just had an invite to interview at Northumbria!

Congratulations! When did you submit your application? I did in Jan and still no news!
Thanks
Original post by katiecats
Congratulations! When did you subit application? I did in Jan and have not had a response yet!

I applied in October, Good luck on yours!
Hey does anyone have any tips on how to prepare for the Physiotherapy interviews? I have 2 in the next 3 weeks and I am terrified, any help at all is appreciated :biggrin:
Original post by Lmelly
Hey does anyone have any tips on how to prepare for the Physiotherapy interviews? I have 2 in the next 3 weeks and I am terrified, any help at all is appreciated :biggrin:

Go over any notes you made during any work exp, go on the CSP website and be aware of the NHS values.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone who had a brighton interview on 10th feb heard anything yet?
I've got an interview at UWE on 17th and was just wondering if anyone was able to give me some tips, or just details of the day.
Do you have a group interview?
How long does the whole process last?
Original post by Zaclowton
Same got it through on Friday, It's on 15th March!

I'm the same as you!!
Original post by katiecats
Congratulations! When did you submit your application? I did in Jan and still no news!
Thanks

Mine was submitted end of November

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending