Original post by Alexion
Physics!

absolute nonsense !!
Original post by TeeEm
banned of course ...
why would one need a laser?

Reply 22
Original post by BaconandSauce
I use one when the cats are being painful as I can make them run up and down the garden chasing it

Rather innocuous device really so not sure why it needs to be banned

I mean what next:- ban torches!

definitely a good use ...
good argument why they must not be banned ...
Reply 23
Original post by Jamie S

thank you for your irrelevant reply ...
Original post by TeeEm
definitely a good use ...
good argument why they must not be banned ...

It's a valid use for them (hell you can even buy them at my local RSPCA centre)
Original post by TeeEm
banned of course ...

Shooting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26

nonsense
Reply 27
It's a valid use for them (hell you can even buy them at my local RSPCA centre)

thankfully the lawmakers in this country are not people your age ...
Ban them based on power. Any that are powerful enough to shine a focused beam into a cockpit must be banned due to the extreme risk to life they possess. Nobody has any rational need for a laser that strong outside of a controlled lab environment.
Original post by TeeEm
banned of course ...

instead of banning things by failing to know what its function is, why not ask yourself "why should we ban this thing when it's only dangerous in a minority of cases, and we can surely punish the people who use them in bad situation?" - I mean, "why would one need a chainsaw?", "why would one need a hammer?", why would one need a drill?" - they are tool with personalised uses - lasers are very useful in certain respects, and just because they *can* be dangerous doesn't make them universally so. do some serious thinking before you **** with other people's liberties/advocate removing people's rights because I can't stand this nanny mentality which is that adult citizens aren't responsible over their lives or their moral choices. in that case, why even bother giving us the right to vote when we don't even have the right to ****ing toys like lasers?
Original post by TeeEm
thankfully the lawmakers in this country are not people your age ...

I'm old enough (I'm a mature student doing my Phd with the open university)

So nice attempt to belittle but so wide of the mark there's a polar bear somewhere thinking what the **** was that
Reply 31
I thought the strong ones were already banned, or is it just trying to bring one into the country from abroad?
Original post by TeeEm
nonsense

My precession cheese guillotine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sleepysnooze
why even bother giving us the right to vote when we don't even have the right to ****ing toys like lasers?

When something has the potential to kill 300+ people at once it is no longer a toy.
Reply 34
Original post by sleepysnooze
instead of banning things by failing to know what its function is, why not ask yourself "why should we ban this thing when it's only dangerous in a minority of cases, and we can surely punish the people who use them in bad situation?" - I mean, "why would one need a chainsaw?", "why would one need a hammer?", why would one need a drill?" - they are tool with personalised uses - lasers are very useful in certain respects, and just because they *can* be dangerous doesn't make them universally so. do some serious thinking before you **** with other people's liberties/advocate removing people's rights because I can't stand this nanny mentality which is that adult citizens aren't responsible over their lives or their moral choices. in that case, why even bother giving us the right to vote when we don't even have the right to ****ing toys like lasers?

thank you for educating me ...
the analogies you attempt are not valid.
The likelyhood of getting caught using a laser on an aircraft is practically zero
Original post by TeeEm
nonsense

Oh dear

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/categorylist/red-dot--laser-sights/

http://www.drapers-airguns.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=273_279

so much arrogance\ignorance

But how about the building industry they use them as well as do other industries should we ban all of these uses as well?
Reply 36
I'm old enough (I'm a mature student doing my Phd with the open university)

So nice attempt to belittle but so wide of the mark there's a polar bear somewhere thinking what the **** was that

grow up !!
Reply 37
Original post by DiddyDec
My precession cheese guillotine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

amazing wit !!
Reply 38
Oh dear

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/categorylist/red-dot--laser-sights/

http://www.drapers-airguns.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=273_279

so much arrogance\ignorance

But how about the building industry they use them as well as do other industries should we ban all of these uses as well?

arguments of a 14 year old ...
Are you sure you are a mature student?
Original post by TeeEm
grow up !!

As I said if I grew up anymore I'd be a really old man

But It's OK I'll wait for you to catch up to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending