The Student Room Group

The C3 and C4 Edexcel Scribd PDFs are gone

I never bought the textbooks because I've always used the ones uploaded on Scribd. Today I check it to do some maths revision and find both C3 and C4 gone. I guess they were taken down.

Anyone have any other PDF versions of the books or do I have to start dishing out cash?
Original post by кяя
I never bought the textbooks because I've always used the ones uploaded on Scribd. Today I check it to do some maths revision and find both C3 and C4 gone. I guess they were taken down.

Anyone have any other PDF versions of the books or do I have to start dishing out cash?

Have you tried your local library? That can be a good way to get revision materials just before exams without having to buy the books yourself.
Reply 3
Original post by Hydeman
Have you tried your local library? That can be a good way to get revision materials just before exams without having to buy the books yourself.

They're all out. Also I kinda prefer electronic versions.

I found them anyway: http://www.examvault.net/edexcel.html

it's wonderful that Pearson have abandoned the outdated model where people actually paid for their products. :yep:
Original post by the bear
it's wonderful that Pearson have abandoned the outdated model where people actually paid for their products. :yep:

Sad but such is life these days :/ To be fair, what with all the mistakes I find in the textbooks, they don't deserve our precious gold! :naughty:
Original post by Student403
Sad but such is life these days :/ To be fair, what with all the mistakes I find in the textbooks, they don't deserve our precious gold! :naughty:

okaaaay

oh look there is a wagtail

:creep:
okaaaay

oh look there is a wagtail

:creep:

:rofl: Sorry bear
Reply 8
these copies on the net are in breach of licencing/copyright
Original post by TeeEm
these copies on the net are in breach of licencing/copyright

smh

:shakecane:
X

smh

Keeping the hooligans off the streets :yep:
Reply 11

It is ...
even more amazing people think it is their god-given right ...
Original post by TeeEm
It is ...
even more amazing people think it is their god-given right ...

@student403 wouldn't waltz into Waterstone's and help himself to a couple of maths books and walk out again would he ?

:holmes:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
@student403 wouldn't waltz into Waterstone's and help himself to a couple of maths books and walk out again would he ?

it feels a bit different on the net ....

[video="youtube;HmZm8vNHBSU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZm8vNHBSU[/video]

V2.0 featuring the Core books?

Spoiler

Original post by Student403
[video="youtube;HmZm8vNHBSU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZm8vNHBSU[/video]

V2.0 featuring the Core books?

Spoiler

gotcha

poc.jpg
gotcha
poc.jpg

Perfect :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest