The Student Room Group

Poll: What time do you go to sleep?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Molvi.Ji
cool story bro

I was mentioning the time i sleep to the thread not directly to you. Where are your love spell threads?
during the holidays like 3-7am cause noone else is awake :colone:
school days usually midnight
Reply 22
Original post by PFO 24/7
this poll is stupid who tf sleeps at 9pm, are you 12?

As of now apparently 2 people do
Original post by muf_mur
As of now apparently 2 people do

that's 5% atm

what % have selected your option of before 9pm? (hint: 0%)
sometimes 10pm sometimes 5am
just depends
It depends on what day.

I sleep at different times everyday. (It's sort of a set routine)
Usually at 10 or even 9
2-3am usually, sometimes 4 or 5 during exam time though
9pm
Usually any time between 10pm and 1am on average

Posted from TSR Mobile
currently ~5am.
Reply 31
I try my best to stick to a sleeping schedule otherwise it just messes things up. 10pm mainly so I have enough energy to wake up at around 6am and make the most of the day.
It varies so much...
I aim for around midnight (I get up at about 7:30, so that gives me the reccomended amount of sleep). Whether I get to sleep at midnight is another matter, but I try.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Look forward to seeing some evidence of this in the near future :hmmm:

Blame it on the long afternoon naps :innocent:
Reply 35
every day i end up going to bed at like 1/2 because i waste time on my phone and every single morning i find it the biggest struggle of the day getting up and regret it and tell myself i will go to bed early the next night and i never do. constant cycle lol.
I have my bedtime at 11, but I tend to be distracted, so usually fall asleep closer to 12.
Reply 37
Depends on my mood and the conversation with my friends :biggrin:

But for the last year or so I think, there's only been a handful of days that I've slept before 12. Mostly around 3/4am 😭 And sometimes pull all nighters because no point in sleeping at 4 to wake up at 7 or 8 for work/uni :redface:
Man... Since year 4 I was going to sleep at like 1-2 in the morning to play the Pokemon and the Runescape... I'd then get up at 5/6 to get in a few levels on Runescape before primary school, pretty sure I have cognative issues because of it. :wink: Now I go to sleep before 11 though. Unless it's a weekend or party night... then **** hits the fan.
Pathetically enough on a school night I try to get to sleep for half 9 because it totally helps my brain out and if I sleep any later than 11pm I'm sluggish and unable to concentrate.

I work on Saturdays, and start early, so I sleep between 11pm and 1am, then Saturday night I'm usually so exhausted from work and then school work that I sleep by 11pm, then early again on Sunday for school! I live a wild life :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest