The Student Room Group

What would you describe our relationship as?

So a few days ago I went out with a friend... he's kind of a friend. We've known each other through family friendship. ( he's about 2 years older than me) I've known him for about 5-6 years. So he was helping me study for my upcoming exam, whilst we studied we talked casually aswell ( we were together for like 4-5 hours the time went really fast) and when I would look down at my book he would look at me sometimes, like stare for a few minutes and turn away. And I don't know if he needed an excuse to touch me or something but he would just touch strands of my hair and I mention to him I was going to get a new piercing, and he said "you already have some, why more?" And slid his hand up my neck and to my ear and touched my earring, and kinda just stroked my neck too. So I was writing whilst studying and I may have got pen or something on my face or near my lips or something, and he rubbed the just underneath my lips, and slid his thumb across my lips, AND THEN HE PULLED MY BOTTOM LIP AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AND HE JUST LAUGHED WHEN I SCREAMED. And our day literally ended with him just leaning across me whilst I sat on the grass and he was leaning back into me, he had his head slightly on my boobs and I was literally just messing around with his hair and he was just reading out things from my book and I was answering questions and stuff. Our hands touched quite a lot as well and to tell the truth we've never been this close, I think maybe because our families weren't around. I'm so confused with our relationship. Someone help?
He likes you and is trying to flirt with you. If you like him, flirt back.
Reply 2
Original post by stargirl63
he likes you and is trying to flirt with you. If you like him, flirt back.

that.
Ps, if hes buff u should totally go for him as long as its fine by you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending