The Student Room Group

younger or older?

im a more mature man and i was talking to a younger girl at the weekend who said i was to young for her she prefers older guys,im 51 she was 21,i was amazed and somewhat bemused, are there young women who want or prefer older guys ?i assumed that most would prefer younger or certainly same age certainly for relationships, how about as a lover of F B ?? opinions please
Reply 1
Original post by lovestolikit
im a more mature man and i was talking to a younger girl at the weekend who said i was to young for her she prefers older guys,im 51 she was 21,i was amazed and somewhat bemused, are there young women who want or prefer older guys ?i assumed that most would prefer younger or certainly same age certainly for relationships, how about as a lover of F B ?? opinions please

So as a 51 year old, what do you love to lick?
Reply 2
Original post by Davalla
So as a 51 year old, what do you love to lick?

hagan das of course

51 and on this site? OK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

This is a tricky subject, but as a man in his mid-40s, I am becoming aware that a lot of younger girls find older men appealing, probably in that, they are seeking a "father figure, almost sugar daddy-type" idyll.

It can initially be flattering that a younger lady is chatting you up, although, I'd would exercise a small amount of caution here, not just on the judgmental society we live in, but also the odd speculation of whether you're seen, possibly as a parent or "an older man hitting on younger girls." I suppose all you can do is make it as innocent as possible, but avoiding any other physical sexual contact that may cause people to start talking, and if she does try to take it further, I'm sure you are mature and responsible enough to say to this young lady, honestly and sincerely, that you are 51 years of age, and that she'd be much better going out with someone more her age.

You normally hear girls say they prefer older men, and say that boys their age are immature. It's up to you how you listen to this piece of honest advice, and at the same time, hope this was of some help to you.
Reply 5
Original post by qwerty_mad
51 and on this site? OK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

some people study in later life,but yes i seem to be the odd one out
Reply 6
Original post by Bigboi70
This is a tricky subject, but as a man in his mid-40s, I am becoming aware that a lot of younger girls find older men appealing, probably in that, they are seeking a "father figure, almost sugar daddy-type" idyll.

It can initially be flattering that a younger lady is chatting you up, although, I'd would exercise a small amount of caution here, not just on the judgmental society we live in, but also the odd speculation of whether you're seen, possibly as a parent or "an older man hitting on younger girls." I suppose all you can do is make it as innocent as possible, but avoiding any other physical sexual contact that may cause people to start talking, and if she does try to take it further, I'm sure you are mature and responsible enough to say to this young lady, honestly and sincerely, that you are 51 years of age, and that she'd be much better going out with someone more her age.

You normally hear girls say they prefer older men, and say that boys their age are immature. It's up to you how you listen to this piece of honest advice, and at the same time, hope this was of some help to you.

you misunderstand me ,we were talking in a group,i was not and am not in the habit of approaching young girls/women
poor troll, 2/10 at best
Original post by Mayhem™
poor troll, 2/10 at best

Good call.
Reply 9
you misunderstand me ,we were talking in a group,i was not and am not in the habit of approaching young girls/women

I'm not saying you are. I apologise if I've caused any offence.
Original post by Bigboi70
I'm not saying you are. I apologise if I've caused any offence.

no not at all,i think i should be deleting my profile on here though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending