The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jacqualyn
Congrats,
I'm planning on calling them Monday if Track hasn't updated by then,

I had an interview at QUB back in January and Track never updated with the invite even now I've had the interview so wouldn't worry too much
Reply 861
For those who have been interviewed, was the maths paper difficult?
I was thinking of doing this also.
I've got an interview, 18th March at 0900hrs for the 6 year course!
Is there anyone who is still waiting to hear from Keele?

Also, do Keele have their own portal login system where applicants can log in to find whether they have got an interview?? (I know that some universities have their own track login system)
Just got an interview for Keele! So happy! :smile: applying as a graduate
Original post by vikingkermit
I've got an interview, 18th March at 0900hrs for the 6 year course!

Original post by ArifRahman63
Just got an interview for Keele! So happy! :smile: applying as a graduate

Well done guys!!! Very happy for you both :smile: no news yet for me.
Interview on 18th March!! Arrival time at 12:30😄
Hey, thank you so much, have you heard anything back from anywhere else? @sara0928
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by beliveinyourself
Is there anyone who is still waiting to hear from Keele?

Also, do Keele have their own portal login system where applicants can log in to find whether they have got an interview?? (I know that some universities have their own track login system)

Im still waiting
Original post by sara0928

Same! Hope we hear soon!!
Original post by ArifRahman63
Hey, thank you so much, have you heard anything back from anywhere else? @sara0928

You are welcome! Keele is the only choice left for me so feeling rather nervous!!

Original post by Charlottemc1234
Same! Hope we hear soon!!

Fingers crossed! Keep me updated :smile:
Original post by sara0928

Thanks! Still 5 more days worth of interviews to give out, so there's still time yet!
Updated on track this morning, email from them also
Original post by bekahgracedowd
I also have an interview for the 17th March!! MIne hasnt updated on Track either :frown:

My track updated this morning, did yours?
Good luck, are you the afternoon or morning session?
Reply 875
Has anyone who was 'on hold' heard anything? I'm just praying
Original post by WALMO
Has anyone who was 'on hold' heard anything? I'm just praying

do you mean pre or post interview?
I know on the website it says don't ring but I'm going out of my mind!! Has anyone else rung just to see the status of their application?? Were they alright with you ringing? I rang last week after I got my results and they told me my application was being processed but I want to know soon because if I don't get an interview I need a job!
I know on the website it says don't ring but I'm going out of my mind!! Has anyone else rung just to see the status of their application?? Were they alright with you ringing? I rang last week after I got my results and they told me my application was being processed but I want to know soon because if I don't get an interview I need a job!

I know how you feel because I feel exactly the same :/ I was so tempted to call today but I stopped myself because I called them last week and the lady said mine hasn't been processed yet. However if i don't hear anything tomorrow then I will call again. The admission team are really lovely!!
Reply 879

Yes I feel like this too. I phoned them last week and they said my R and R form was due back any moment and I'm getting frustrated seeig everyobe else get interviews and I'm still waiting. They've only got 21,22 and 23rd left but I think a few pages back people were picking the 23rd for their interview so I don't know. I just REALLY don't want to be rejected pre interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending