The Student Room Group

C-cards?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Justmoll28
its a card you get from doctors so you get free condoms

Thank you :smile:
its a card you get from doctors so you get free condoms

Who uses condoms in the 16th year of the 21st century?
Chirstmas card?
Original post by Blondie987
Thank you :smile:

youre welcome:smile:
Original post by Bath_Student
Who uses condoms in the 16th year of the 21st century?

well you know, if chlymidia and HIV is what you want..
Original post by ikhan94
Chirstmas card?

no, C Card, its a card you get from the doctors so you get free condoms for under 25s

:wink:

Spoiler

no, C Card, its a card you get from the doctors so you get free condoms for under 25s

Oh, forgive me for getting confused :colone:

Wow this is actually really good, ngl

But girls I've been with and my last ex were on the pill/implant so I have barely used condoms
Original post by ikhan94
Oh, forgive me for getting confused :colone:

http://c-card.areyougettingit.com/Default.aspx
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
Don't worry. I've noticed this is the second thread where the OP is incredibly rude for no reason :awesome:

Unlucky on the boyfriend :rofl: I smell a breakup yo
Original post by luminarychild

But girls I've been with and my last ex were on the pill/implant so I have barely used condoms

i have the implant too but when i first went to book my implant there was a 3 week wait and then a week after i got it in when i wasnt fully protected with the implant so it was just to fill the gap, it was in freshers week so why not
well you know, if chlymidia and HIV is what you want..

Do you sleep with men (menwhores) who have STD's? I don't think I can even name anyone in my circle of friends who is even close!
Reply 34
Original post by luminarychild

Implant no guarantee for STD, my ex had one which was great, as long as you trust them to be clean it's like 100% safe (or at least safer than normal stuff), think I prefer pill though idk there's something slutty about having something in your arm that allows you to sleep with any guy without consequences :lol:
Original post by whorace
Unlucky on the boyfriend :rofl: I smell a breakup yo

nah, 11 months and still going strong, not that its got anything to do with you :smile:
Original post by Bath_Student
Do you sleep with men (menwhores) who have STD's? I don't think I can even name anyone in my circle of friends who is even close!

well you never know, i dont use them often but its not a bad idea to have a few in stock haha
Reply 37
nah, 11 months and still going strong, not that its got anything to do with you :smile:

Yeah you were really happy with him in that thread yesterday :lol:
well you never know, i dont use them often but its not a bad idea to have a few in stock haha

Agreed, but surely in a relationship you don't need them?
Original post by whorace
Yeah you were really happy with him in that thread yesterday :lol:

that was yesterday, not today almost 24 hours later, you know being in a mature relationship means we dont sulk like children so..

Quick Reply

Latest