The Student Room Group

Please help? She said shes not sure if she likes me more than a friend?

she flirted with me all the time, she stared at me a lot, she touched me a lot, all theese signs of flirting so i told her i liked her and she said she has a bf, and shes not sure if she likes me more than a friend..so i have stopped talking to her and giving her attention but she still stares at me a lot? Btw what do you think 'im not sure' means? could she like me but has a bf or is she letting me down nicely. I have stopped talking to her and i ignore her now cause i think she was playing me and im annoyed about that..am i being to harsh ignoring her?
If she's not sure then move on. You know whether or not you're attracted to someone, there's no uncertainty about it. Plus she has a boyfriend, so even if she does like you she's playing you. Move on.
Reply 2
Original post by mattyhewson12
she flirted with me all the time, she stared at me a lot, she touched me a lot, all theese signs of flirting so i told her i liked her and she said she has a bf, and shes not sure if she likes me more than a friend..so i have stopped talking to her and giving her attention but she still stares at me a lot? Btw what do you think 'im not sure' means? could she like me but has a bf or is she letting me down nicely. I have stopped talking to her and i ignore her now cause i think she was playing me and im annoyed about that..am i being to harsh ignoring her?

She probably likes you but not in a way where she would go out with you, if she did she would dump her bf.
She probably enjoys the attention you give her and you are doing the right thing by ignoring her maybe she should give her attention to her bf instead :rolleyes:

If she has a boyfriend she's not interested in you m8

You're misreading her behaviour as flirty when in fact she's just been friendly. You're being childish by ignoring her, she's probably just thinking 'wtf is wrong with this guy?'

lol
Reply 4
Original post by insert-username
If she has a boyfriend she's not interested in you m8

You're misreading her behaviour as flirty when in fact she's just been friendly. You're being childish by ignoring her, she's probably just thinking 'wtf is wrong with this guy?'

lol

Not true though is it? It's possible for someone to have in an interest in someone else during a relationship, otherwise cheating wouldn't be possible. To me OP sounds like 'I would if it wasn't for my boyfriend or' 'I can't say no so i'll make an excuse'
Original post by whorace
Not true though is it? It's possible for someone to have in an interest in someone else during a relationship, otherwise cheating wouldn't be possible. To me OP sounds like 'I would if it wasn't for my boyfriend or' 'I can't say no so i'll make an excuse'

If someone has an interest in you the first thing out of their mouth when you try to hit on them wouldnt be "i have a boyfriend". Girls let people they're not interested in know they're already taken very quickly to discourage unwanted advances.

As for the "i can't say no so i'll make an excuse', If someone feels the need to make an excuse it's not because they cant say no, its because they werent interested in the first place and are either too shy or too nice to reject the person outright.
Reply 6
If someone has an interest in you the first thing out of their mouth when you try to hit on them wouldnt be "i have a boyfriend". Girls let people they're not interested in know they're already taken very quickly to discourage unwanted advances.

As for the "i can't say no so i'll make an excuse', If someone feels the need to make an excuse it's not because they cant say no, its because they werent interested in the first place and are either too shy or too nice to reject the person outright.

Maybe. The boyfriend thing is not always to reject unwanted advances, I have known some girls who use it as a sort of test, and don't pretend girls don't play these games sometimes :lol:

If they have a bf wudnt it make sense to say i have a boyfriend? Your talking ******** mate, shes not using it as an excuse cause i later seen with her bf a week later, so shes telling the truth. She does have a bf thats all it is
If they have a bf wudnt it make sense to say i have a boyfriend? Your talking ******** mate, shes not using it as an excuse cause i later seen with her bf a week later, so shes telling the truth. She does have a bf thats all it is

lol okay buddy, she's going to come running into your strong muscular arms, i'm sure she dreams of your face whenever she's kissing her boyfriend. it's you she's always wanted. All she thinks about is looking into your dreamy eyes and waking up next to you.

Dont throw some childish hissy fit just because you didn't hear what you wanted to hear. She's not interested in you and she was trying to let you down easy.
Just because someone makes eye contact with you or is friendly with you doesn't mean the like you m8, it's called being nice.
lol okay buddy, she's going to come running into your strong muscular arms, i'm sure she dreams of your face whenever she's kissing her boyfriend. it's you she's always wanted. All she thinks about is looking into your dreamy eyes and waking up next to you.

Dont throw some childish hissy fit just because you didn't hear what you wanted to hear. She's not interested in you and she was trying to let you down easy.
Just because someone makes eye contact with you or is friendly with you doesn't mean the like you m8, it's called being nice.

Im not throwing a hissy fit cause its not what i wanted to hear, im saying your wrong about that part you said. I thank you for your advice tho and i am listening to you. So is winking, smiling, laughing, staring, blowing kisses being nice? no its flirting so she was playing with me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending