The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

2016 LCF Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by theahyde96
Just got an email inviting me to an interview at LCF, has anyone else?

What course? :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 41

Yes me too! Got one on the 22nd feb for fashion design & development and then 23rd feb for fashion design womenswear technology :smile: Has anyone else got the same dates??
Original post by Alaskawolves
What course? :smile:

Fashion: Textiles Print, you?:smile:
Original post by abbierosex
Congrats! When did you send off your online portfolio? x

thank you! I both of mine off at the start of december!! I've also received an interview for Prosthetics at LCF too!!
Hey, just got an intvitiation for an interview at LCF on Feb 24th! Anybody else applying for Fashion Journalism?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 45
Yep also for 23rd for fashion tech at LCF! Does everyone who submits online portfolio automatically get an interview?...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by EdgyGem
Yep also for 23rd for fashion tech at LCF! Does everyone who submits online portfolio automatically get an interview?...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! finally someone on the same course :smile: And no I don't think everyone is given an interview.

I got an interview yesterday!! For BA Print :smile:
Original post by peacock2015
I got an interview yesterday!! For BA Print :smile:

Whens your interview? Well done!
Original post by millie.gd
I got my interview time last night about 4:30 am for Hair and Makeup for Fashion at LCF!

Same here! What interview prep are you planning on doing? And how's your portfolio looking?
Reply 50
Good luck everyone with interviews! :smile: :smile:
Whens your interview? Well done!

My interview is on the 24th! What about you?
My interview is on the 24th! What about you?

Yeah, mines 24th as well at 9:30 what time is yours?
Have you got just print in your portfolio or other things as well?
Original post by Sophindra
Same here! What interview prep are you planning on doing? And how's your portfolio looking?

I have no idea what I'm gonna do about interview prep!!! I have lots of life drawings, sketchbooks, and got some makeup looks together! You?
I've applied to LCF in knitwear and submitted my mini portfolio about a month ago but I still haven't heard anything back ! does it means that I have been rejected for the interview or are they still sending interview request ? It's so confusing because apparently most applicants for this course have already recieved an answer...

Mine is at 10:15 so an early one too!! I got 2 sketchbooks one on knitwear and one on print but I have range of techniques in it! then I have separate sheets of life drawing, images of final pieces, collages, general drawings, fashion illustrations, digital and ink prints! I haven't got loads of each thing just a range so I hope it is enough! How about you?

Also have you done a foundation year or applying straight from school?
Also have you done a foundation year or applying straight from school?

Yeah I'm doing a foundation diploma now, are you?
Ive got 2 sketchbooks, 1 is from my Textiles A Level exam and my other is from a current project I'm doing now. They both have elements of print, knit and weave in them but mainly print!
And then I have a portfolio of final designs, life drawings, fashion illustrations etc!
Hopefully that'll be enough hahah
Hi everyone, I am an international student from the U.S who applied to LCF for the fashion management course. I have a telephone interview on feb 18th, but am really nervous for it! Does anyone know what kinds of questions they will be asking, besides the obvious "why did you apply for this course"? thanks, and best of luck to everyone!
Original post by Royal-hold'em
I've applied to LCF in knitwear and submitted my mini portfolio about a month ago but I still haven't heard anything back ! does it means that I have been rejected for the interview or are they still sending interview request ? It's so confusing because apparently most applicants for this course have already recieved an answer...

Hi, Im in the same boat but i applied or PR! Idk if it means we are rejected or not .. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest