The Student Room Group

C-cards?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Davalla
So you don't go around trying to portray a perceptual virtual dominance? You literally just called me a three year old; seems a bit like you're suggesting that you're better than me. Seems a bit like you're using bigotry.

Next comment-o please. :tongue:

I don't try and do anything. I literally see things and if they go against what I think is appropriate or what I believe in, I tend to comment on it. I wouldn't say not adhering to appeasement makes me 'perceptually, virtually dominant'. You need to look up the definition of 'bigot'. And yeah, right now, I'm behaving as a much better person than you because you're trying to provoke me like a kid in the playground.

And yet another example.
Reply 81
Original post by Bath_Student
PM please!
My father did physics at Imperial (83-91 with PhD), only thing he said regarding social life was the presence of alcohol, and very vaguely too. Fill me in!

Use your imagination ...
Original post by TeeEm
Use your imagination ...

girls weren't present (maths department; UCL), so I find it hard to get anywhere. Honestly, where could you have fecked up?
Reply 83
Original post by Justmoll28
well considering ive only have one serious relationship and i know a few other people who have also had bad side effects from the pill, i think your view is quite judgemental. I almost had a stroke from getting blood clots from my pill/

It was from an individual perspective, someone needs to calm down.. Much like condoms I think there's a way you can get a stress ball for free as well
Reply 84
girls weren't present (maths department; UCL), so I find it hard to get anywhere. Honestly, where could you have fecked up?

The maths department at UCL is in the same building as the Student Union
Maths floor 5 to 8
Union ground floor to 4
Who uses condoms in the 16th year of the 21st century?

Agreed, but surely in a relationship you don't need them?

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years, we've both been tested as free of STDs and I'm on the pill. We still use condoms sometimes though, because I have a tight vagina and he has phimosis (tight foreskin), which can make sex in certain positions a challenge, as he either struggles to fit inside me or my vagina may even hurt him, so the smoothness of a condom can help prevent this a bit better than just lube alone.

Plus, a bit of doublt protection never hurt anyone :smile:
Original post by TeeEm
The maths department at UCL is in the same building as the Student Union
Maths floor 5 to 8
Union ground floor to 4

so the answer's all the sex you were having. woweeee!!11!111!

Children of TeeEm, the secret's out and it's anticlimactic (no pun intended).

why couldn't you just say that?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years, we've both been tested as free of STDs and I'm on the pill. We still use condoms sometimes though, because I have a tight vagina and he has phimosis (tight foreskin), which can make sex in certain positions a challenge, as he either struggles to fit inside me or my vagina may even hurt him, so the smoothness of a condom can help prevent this a bit better than just lube alone.

Plus, a bit of doublt protection never hurt anyone :smile:

Interesting..

it always baffles me how many people get tested. Surely you'd know, based on the following tricky criteria:
1. you're a slag
2. you are not.

... ?
Original post by ivybridge
I don't try and do anything. I literally see things and if they go against what I think is appropriate or what I believe in, I tend to comment on it. I wouldn't say not adhering to appeasement makes me 'perceptually, virtually dominant'. You need to look up the definition of 'bigot'. And yeah, right now, I'm behaving as a much better person than you because you're trying to provoke me like a kid in the playground.

And yet another example.

You don't seem very tolerant at all; are you not trying to correct my apparently childish behaviour because yours is better? Other definitions that come to mind are 'elitist', synonymous with 'snob'.

I'm not trying to provoke you; I'm just well aware that you like to get the last comment in. I'll copy you: "I don't try and do anything".
:biggrin:
Original post by Davalla
You don't seem very tolerant at all; are you not trying to correct my apparently childish behaviour because yours is better? Other definitions that come to mind are 'elitist', synonymous with 'snob'.

I'm not trying to provoke you; I'm just well aware that you like to get the last comment in. I'll copy you: "I don't try and do anything".
:biggrin:

So tagging me into this wasn't provoking? Yeah, okay pal.
So tagging me into this wasn't provoking? Yeah, okay pal.

Well, to be fair, what I expected to happen, did happen.
:wink:
Original post by Davalla
Well, to be fair, what I expected to happen, did happen.
:wink:

Good for you mate, what a sad life you do lead. :borat:
Condoms are gross I hate that they put artificial oil on that bitch...Have they changed that yet? In 2016?
This whole thread is arguments and salty replies
Reply 95
Original post by xobeauty
Condoms are gross I hate that they put artificial oil on that bitch...Have they changed that yet? In 2016?

What's gross about that? Certainly not as gross as an STD
Good for you mate, what a sad life you do lead. :borat:

Ooh, do we have a bit more elitism? Just taking advantage of your predictability, pally boy.

I'll be the bigger man and stop bumping this thread now (soz OP, have fun with the sex and stuff). Let's see if you can overcome your urge to be the dominant one to the extent that you actually do not comment after me. For once. Feel free to message me though babes. :yep:

*Oh look, you tried getting the last comment in at the expense of the thread. How predictable.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
Ooh, do we have a bit more elitism? Just taking advantage of your predictability, pally boy.

I'll be the bigger man and stop bumping this thread now (soz OP, have fun with the sex and stuff). Let's see if you can overcome your urge to be the dominant one to the extent that you actually do not comment after me. For once. Feel free to message me though babes. :yep:

Not elitism at all, you're pretty predictable yourself.

There is no urge, you're just acting like a child. As such, I'm treating you like one. Sign out.
I ain't getting no D so definetly don't need no C's.

Never even heard of this card though.
Interesting..

it always baffles me how many people get tested. Surely you'd know, based on the following tricky criteria:
1. you're a slag
2. you are not.

... ?

Of course I know I'm not a slag, but they do recommend you get tested whenever you have a new partner, as you don't know what might have slipped through even with condom use. My boyfriend is the only person I've ever had sex with, whereas he's had a bit of casual sex before he met me, but was never tested because of laziness and dislike of doctors. We had sex without a condom a couple of times, and then I urged him to get tested before we did it again. I also got tested myself as a bit of support for him and also just to be on the safe side since I'd already had unprotected sex with him before. Testing is free and doesn't take long, so no excuses really...

Quick Reply

Latest