The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
neither although i did get given one the other night without asking (and it wasnt wanted neither)
Usually get asked for mine, I tend to insist they give me theirs instead.
I've never thought about it if I'm honest. I don't think it's a big deal when I ask for someone's number and if interested I'll do it.
Neither tbh (well once but it doesn't count). Unless its a friend, in that case I've been asked for it no more than 10 times
I just give my number out lol.
Guys are so nervous to ask. Its a bloody number. Its not like you're asking for their hand in marriage smh.
I've never been in the situation to have a flirtatious exchange of numbers, but when it comes to like friends they gave me their numbers as I don't like to ask.
Original post by hxfsxh
I just give my number out lol.
Guys are so nervous to ask. Its a bloody number. Its not like you're asking for their hand in marriage smh.

PRSOM
:rofl: hand in marriage
Original post by toonervoustotalk
PRSOM
:rofl: hand in marriage

I'm being genuine!!
Last summer one of my best dude mates tried to ask for my number and he was like 'you know...fb isn't really efficient for messaging and....errr...' and by that time i'd gotten the hint and I was like 'you're asking for my number?' and he was like 'yeah lol'
Neither :frown:
Original post by hxfsxh
I'm being genuine!!
Last summer one of my best dude mates tried to ask for my number and he was like 'you know...fb isn't really efficient for messaging and....errr...' and by that time i'd gotten the hint and I was like 'you're asking for my number?' and he was like 'yeah lol'

Haha
I would probs be like the guy ngl :tongue:
Usually get asked,I only sometimes ask
Haha
I would probs be like the guy ngl :tongue:

I just fail to comprehend why people get so worked up about asking for something so small as a number :biggrin:
Original post by hxfsxh
I just fail to comprehend why people get so worked up about asking for something so small as a number :biggrin:

Negative feedback from females.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Negative feedback from females.

Fair enough, but still.
Original post by hxfsxh
Fair enough, but still.

Yeah, I don't understand it either.
Wouldn't give any random guy my number as I am in a relationship now but even when I was single, I was still never asked for my number. If a stranger did do it while I was single, I would have most likely thought it was creepy and not gave him it. Nowadays it's all about adding you on FB instead of getting your number though I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Usually get asked, i dont feel okay with giving my number out to people idk, sometimes i ask for a guys number.
Original post by hxfsxh

Overthinking is a ****** 😐🔫😭😭
Overthinking is a ****** 😐🔫😭😭

Your username describes the situation I'm in right now with the girl I like.

Latest

Trending

Trending