The Student Room Group

non-muslim guys would you date a muslim girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
i think Christianity also doesn't allow people to have sex before marriage so if you are having sex before marriage, when you are on a date, then it's a sin
SO DON'T BE SO PICKY AND ONLY TALK MUSLIMS
"You shall not commit adultery."
Exodus 20:14
Which in the context of, "Do not commit adultery", Christ is saying, "Don't even THINK about having sex with that woman you are looking at!"
just found on the internet.
:u:

there are few christians who are actually orthodox/ actually live out the bible's ruling properly ...maybe in the depths of palestine somewhere or Vatican city
for example, christian women are also supposed to cover their hair
Original post by Anonymous
I think it depends on your sex drive, if it's high, you literally need it... (honestly someone who is craving sex and it unsatisfied for a very long time will not be pleasant to be around in my experience lmao)
it is important to most people I'd say you can't underrate it (Try asking men this question lol)

depends all on your own functioning as you said asexuals don't even need it - I was talking about normal heterosexual relationships though

"truthful relationship needs a pure heart and someone you can't live without" this is what would make me decide to marry someone, a person that I couldn't live without or was in pure love with

but men cannot be just i want sex! you gotta think what your girl wants too...
girls aren't always desperate for sex like boys are (maybe because of their testosterone)
what if your girl say "no, i am not in a mood... go away you creepy pervert" and you there standing there begging your gf to have sex...
would you care about your emotions or your gf
there are few christians who are actually orthodox/ actually live out the bible's ruling properly ...maybe in the depths of palestine somewhere or Vatican city
for example, christian women are also supposed to cover their hair

my point is that... you just cannot pick a Muslim religion to talk about!!!
there are other religions that have similarities
in your title you could have said... non-religious guys, would you date a religious girl?
and then in your thread you could have explained it more rather than pointing on a Muslim religion
Islam and Christianity both has similar opinions on sexuality :u:
so make it open for everyone to answer
:h:
but men cannot be just i want sex! you gotta think what your girl wants too...
girls aren't always desperate for sex like boys are (maybe because of their testosterone)
what if your girl say "no, i am not in a mood... go away you creepy pervert" and you there standing there begging your gf to have sex...
would you care about your emotions or your gf

"but men cannot be just i want sex! you gotta think what your girl wants too..."
yup 100% agree with this, I don't really know whether this happens or not tbh

lool he's not a pervert for wanting to have sex with you, you shouldn't call him that and make him feel ashamed about it
yh don't beg lmao carry some dignity - when has that happened though that a guy does that?

I am a girl so I can't answer that last bit, but if he didn't want to have sex I would never make him I would care about him obviously; but I'd expect him to understand the fact that I'm horny and maybe help a little
my point is that... you just cannot pick a Muslim religion to talk about!!!
there are other religions that have similarities
in your title you could have said... non-religious guys, would you date a religious girl?
and then in your thread you could have explained it more rather than pointing on a Muslim religion
Islam and Christianity both has similar opinions on sexuality :u:
so make it open for everyone to answer
:h:

I haven't just picked the muslim religion to talk about, I am muslim myself and this thread is a genuine issue/question I'm not just starting a discussion to talk about muslim/non-muslims

"non-religious guys, would you date a religious girl?" yeah but I wanted to know specifically muslim since muslims girls usually have extra "things" like doing hijab and tend to be stricter/follow through with restrictions on extra-martial relations

I guess getting opinions on dating religious girls in general would've been interesting but I wasn't thinking of that at the time and probably wouldn't have been anon had I asked that
"but men cannot be just i want sex! you gotta think what your girl wants too..."
yup 100% agree with this, I don't really know whether this happens or not tbh

lool he's not a pervert for wanting to have sex with you, you shouldn't call him that and make him feel ashamed about it
yh don't beg lmao carry some dignity - when has that happened though that a guy does that?

I am a girl so I can't answer that last bit, but if he didn't want to have sex I would never make him I would care about him obviously; but I'd expect him to understand the fact that I'm horny and maybe help a little

if the boy has been with many relationships and had sex with every girl he has been gone out with- then I'll consider him as a pervert :biggrin: also there are high chances of catching herpes, chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea etc.
there are boys who keep asking a girl about having sex while they keep rejecting...
boys tend to say yes to sex whether you are horny or not, again because of their testosterone thing that is going on in their body...
since you told me that u r a girl.... r u a Muslim girl? :wink:
I haven't just picked the muslim religion to talk about, I am muslim myself and this thread is a genuine issue/question I'm not just starting a discussion to talk about muslim/non-muslims

"non-religious guys, would you date a religious girl?" yeah but I wanted to know specifically muslim since muslims girls usually have extra "things" like doing hijab and tend to be stricter/follow through with restrictions on extra-martial relations

I guess getting opinions on dating religious girls in general would've been interesting but I wasn't thinking of that at the time and probably wouldn't have been anon had I asked that

aha....now it make sense :smile:
i thought you are like one of those who just love making threads on Muslim society and love to insult them :u:
since you are an anonymous i didn't know that you are a Muslim girl :h:
aha....now it make sense :smile:
i thought you are like one of those who just love making threads on Muslim society and love to insult them :u:
since you are an anonymous i didn't know that you are a Muslim girl :h:

no they're trolls and annoying af
[QUOTE="fatima1998;62752741"]if the boy has been with many relationships and had sex with every girl he has been gone out with- then I'll consider him as a pervert :biggrin: also there are high chances of catching herpes, chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea etc./QUOTE]lol okay you're point is right but I never bought this up nor disagreed with it, are you talking from personal experience?
boys tend to say yes to sex whether you are horny or not
this doesn't make sense :/
since you told me that u r a girl.... r u a Muslim girl? :wink:
yes lol
Probably not tbh, Muslims by definition tend to be very religious.
[QUOTE="Anonymous;62752841"]no they're trolls and annoying af
if the boy has been with many relationships and had sex with every girl he has been gone out with- then I'll consider him as a pervert :biggrin: also there are high chances of catching herpes, chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea etc./QUOTE]lol okay you're point is right but I never bought this up nor disagreed with it, are you talking from personal experience? this doesn't make sense :/ yes lol

HELLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... i don't have any personal experience- i just had some visitors came to my school and talked about chlamydia and how it can spread easily.. Don't i sound like i hate sex so obviously no personal experience :biggrin:
i meant that boy sex drive thing always makes them say yes to sex... so if you want to have sex, they will say sex and if they want sex they will keep asking you until u get annoyed and say yes...
but why did you make this thread anonymous- nothing to hide :h:
non-muslim guys would you date a muslim girl if she had limits on what you could do sexually with her? but you could still some stuff

or would you feel like you're missing out on sex during teen years and not even bother since your essential priorities are different?

Not only would we be incompatible, but no sex too...

Nty

please expand on depends on how religious they are?say they are practising but won't stop you from doing whatever it is that you do, and just accept you (i mean the muslim girl knows that you're not muslim she's not trying to change the boy she just wants to be with him)

It would drive me insane to be in an intimate relationship with someone who believed in it at all, in any way. I don't mean offence, I imagine it would actually be the same for the other person too.
Original post by WBZ144
Some people have a hard time letting go of beliefs they were raised with. Leave her be, it's her life, I was like her a couple of years ago. And would you ask a Jewish or Christian girl why she doesn't leave her religion if she was dating boys or in a sexual relationship?
Yes, yes I would.
idk how to do the bit by bit quote thing soon point 1: I actually agree with you, even though I'm a girl, I don't find guys who dress religiously attractive AT ALL I really don't like it (even for a husband that I'd want to be muslim/when I only wanted religious af muslim guys - lmao for ever wanting that but whatever), I know that if I was a guy I would prefer non-veiled women also it's just feels more casual and natural when you're not wearing it.point 2: okay i'll check them out, but I still would want a circumcised man, I don't like uncircumcisedpoint 3: yes I do live in the UK, no we all collectively agree uncircumcised dicks look horrendous and too kind of slimy... one of my friends doesn't really care - it will always vary on what people like

Maybe you should settle down with a nice Jewish lad. :toofunny:
but men cannot be just i want sex! you gotta think what your girl wants too...girls aren't always desperate for sex like boys are (maybe because of their testosterone)what if your girl say "no, i am not in a mood... go away you creepy pervert" and you there standing there begging your gf to have sex...would you care about your emotions or your gf
Girls are just sexually repressed for the most part.

Just because plenty of men want sex out of an intimate relationship, doesn't make them perverted monsters.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

Just because plenty of men want sex out of an intimate relationship, doesn't make them perverted monsters.

from how many relationships they want sex... pretty much every
and who wants to catch chlamydia
good luck to those
good luck to those

can you please stop relating everything to chlamydia/ STI's
it has nothing to do with sexual repression.
good luck to those

Your logic is irrefutable.
can you please stop relating everything to chlamydia/ STI'sit has nothing to do with sexual repression.
I think she might be a few bottle caps short of a plasma rifle, if you know what I mean.
(edited 8 years ago)
Some guys here are treating Muslim girls like a disease smh... They're too pretty for you guys anyway:smile:
Original post by ellie0497
Some guys here are treating Muslim girls like a disease smh... They're too pretty for you guys anyway:smile:

Which guys are treating them like a disease? I've only seen reasonable objections thus far.

Not only would we be incompatible, but no sex too...

Nty

understandable

Yes, yes I would.

why would you ask a girl of any faith why she doesn't she leave her whole faith just because she wants a relationship? it's not even necessary....

Maybe you should settle down with a nice Jewish lad. :toofunny:

lmao okay mate I think that's enough [I would as long as he's not zionist, muslims can eat kosher as well so there's less issues]

I actually agree with this, and a lot of girls try to downplay how horny they are lol ... but genuinely some girls have a lower sex drive which is actually normal, but I think the amount of girls that have a high sex drive are alot more than people think.
I also know of girls that aren't horny until a guy "activates" it in them.

"for the most part" yeah, I'm sure when a guy starts doing things with them they enjoy it
I actually already agree with everything in bold, the only thing I don't "agree" with in gay rights is marriage but I think they should be allowed civil partnership (it's legal in the UK anyway so)

yeah ik what you meant by the jokes bit

That point is important though. If you think gays shouldn't have marriage rights because of your religious beliefs, I couldn't do it.
understandable

why would you ask a girl of any faith why she doesn't she leave her whole faith just because she wants a relationship? it's not even necessary....

lmao okay mate I think that's enough [I would as long as he's not zionist, muslims can eat kosher as well so there's less issues]

I actually agree with this, and a lot of girls try to downplay how horny they are lol ... but genuinely some girls have a lower sex drive which is actually normal, but I think the amount of girls that have a high sex drive are alot more than people think.
I also know of girls that aren't horny until a guy "activates" it in them.

"for the most part" yeah, I'm sure when a guy starts doing things with them they enjoy it

What is necessary, tho?

I'd be curious, if they have a good reason, they won't mind answering. If you think part of a holy book is flawed, why isn't all of it flawed?

Original post by ellie0497
Why is it wrong to object to dating someone of contradictory/incompatible beliefs?

My hideousness is irrelevant... :cry2:
(edited 8 years ago)
What is necessary, tho?

I'd be curious, if they have a good reason, they won't mind answering. If you think part of a holy book is flawed, why isn't all of it flawed?

Why is it wrong to object to dating someone of contradictory/incompatible beliefs?

My hideousness is irrelevant... :cry2:

Most Muslim girls I met/I know are completely normal with beliefs and values exactly like mine hence I find it strange that so many people are saying "never".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending