The Student Room Group

I am a closeted homosexual heteroromantic. Ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whorace
Good Lord don't mention these people here

They're like half the userbase of this site :rofl:
Original post by ivybridge
How can you be homosexual and heteroromantic...? Doesn't really make much sense to me but hey-ho. Could you explain it? :smile:

Oh and to all the commenters so far excluding @Dinasaurus, just because your vocabulary can't go beyond the word 'dick', don't feel the need to be one to others. Awesome.

Don't know if anyone answered this but it's when you feel sexual attraction towards your own gender but you feel emotionally attracted to the opposite gender. e.g. I may only want sex with a girl but I would want a relationship with a guy but won't want to have sex with him :smile:
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Don't know if anyone answered this but it's when you feel sexual attraction towards your own gender but you feel emotionally attracted to the opposite gender. e.g. I may only want sex with a girl but I would want a relationship with a guy but won't want to have sex with him :smile:

Okay, fair enough I suppose. I mean, yeah, it makes complete sense but it's so unlikely any relationship would last long with sexual interaction... :smile:
Original post by ivybridge
Okay, fair enough I suppose. I mean, yeah, it makes complete sense but it's so unlikely any relationship would last long with sexual interaction... :smile:

True I guess, but you may find an understanding partner or may have to make compromises.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
True I guess, but you may find an understanding partner or may have to make compromises.

I think I got it at the beginning I was more wondering how it would work... I suppose my question was stupid as such :tongue:!

Anyway, thank you :smile:
Do you think that progressive taxes are effective enough in reducing income inequality that the benefits outweigh the risk of lower consumer spending and possible exit of high net worth individuals from the UK? If so, why?

You said ask me anything.
Original post by Trapz99
Do you think that progressive taxes are effective enough in reducing income inequality that the benefits outweigh the risk of lower consumer spending and possible exit of high net worth individuals from the UK? If so, why?

You said ask me anything.

LOL I have no what you mean you should ask an economics expert (Y)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending