The Student Room Group

Test your social intelligence

Scroll to see replies

32/36

I thought it was going badly :lol:
got 32
can read people quite well inrl i guess cos i spend more time watching people than talking to people :colondollar:
34/36 :colonhash:

Yay us :woo:
Reply 25
35/36
24/36. I'm surprised I got that many. I guessed quite a few of them. I do have pretty poor social skills.
Reply 27
I suspect "verbal intelligence" plays a large part in this; it seems having a precise feel for the meaning of the various emotions is important
I got 32/36. I wished it showed you the question you got wrong, it would be interesting to know.
23. Whilst I am slightly misanthropic, I have to say the pics are ****. All they show are eyes open and you're supposed to infer emotion from that alone. Great.
Doesn't work on phones, damn :frown:
Reply 31
Original post by Des_Lumières
I got 32/36. I wished it showed you the question you got wrong, it would be interesting to know.

You can google them and find them. Turns out my incorrect answer was putting guilty when someone was actually concerned.
28/36

Not bad. I'd like to have done better, as I always think i'm fairly good at noticing people's emotions, but I guess I do it more based on body language than facial expressions.
24/36, I thought I was doing well.

meh
34/36

Didn't have much confidence in a lot of my answers
32/36

Honestly wasn't expecting to get this many right given my social skills.
31, I have next to zero social interaction apart from a select few at school. I speak to girls my age max once a month, so I was surprised really (I go to a boy's school). People never look at each other's eyes, they tell a lot, however it doesn't confirm guilt like 'look into my eyes and say that'.

Quick Reply

Latest