The Student Room Group

Guys, what is your ideal height for a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Preferably smaller than me, I'm 5'8/9.
I'm 5'11, height of my partner is irrelevant
Being a 5'11 girl is such a struggle haha, but tbh I don't mind shorter guys so height isn't really a factor
Not a guy but I like tallish girls, about 5 foot 6 to 10. I'm five four.
Reply 24
5'0 to 5'7 is fine but then again im only 5'8 :biggrin:
I don't have an ideal height for women because I don't go for women. I don't have one for men though either so...
I am like 5 foot 6 I think, maybe more or else. But I'd say my ideal is 5 foot 7 to 5 foot.
Take me as I am or watch me as I go
I'm 5'8
Don't mind but I find shorter girls that have the innocent factor better than shorter girls that are fit if ygm
Reply 29
Same height or preferably slightly smaller. I'm not too fussy if they have other qualities.
Original post by ivybridge
I don't have an ideal height for women because I don't go for women. I don't have one for men though either so...

don't answer then

you do this on so many threads where you don't have any contributions....
Original post by alkaline.
don't answer then

you do this on so many threads where you don't have any contributions....

It is a contribution: I don't have an ideal height.
Why do nearly all guys prefer a girl to be shorter than them?
Original post by Black Cat
Anywhere between 5'4 - 5'8 so from average to slightly above average height. I am 6'3 so I prefer taller women generally.

I'm 5'6" and my boyfriend is 6'4" and it's perfect :beer:
Reply 34
Anywhere between 5'4 - 5'8 so from average to slightly above average height. I am 6'3 so I prefer taller women generally.

This made me chuckle a little, not because 5'8 women aren't tall, but because I am 6'0 and just thought, damn, I must be some sort of female giant hah.
Im 5'7" and would prefer a 6ft+ girl so my son can grow up tall. Im such a good father willing to sacrifice my dignity for the better of my offspring. She'd look more like my sparring partner than my wife but im taking a hit for the greater good.
Original post by carrotstar
I'm 5'6" and my boyfriend is 6'4" and it's perfect :beer:

Awwwww that's cute :h:

Original post by Amonute
This made me chuckle a little, not because 5'8 women aren't tall, but because I am 6'0 and just thought, damn, I must be some sort of female giant hah.

Well you're technically taller than 99% of women in the UK the stats might actually be higher than that. I would say that a woman of your height is extremely rare. Do you prefer taller men generally?
Original post by Al-Qamar
Im 5'7" and would prefer a 6ft+ girl so my son can grow up tall. Im such a good father willing to sacrifice my dignity for the better of my offspring. She'd look more like my sparring partner than my wife but im taking a hit for the greater good.

You are the supreme gentleman. I tip my fedora to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BlindingLight
You are the supreme gentleman. I tip my fedora to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fam this aint time for jokes. I will never forgive my midget parents for the height they gave me.
Reply 39

Well you're technically taller than 99% of women in the UK the stats might actually be higher than that. I would say that a woman of your height is extremely rare. Do you prefer taller men generally?

I've kind of noticed that, yeah! everywhere I go... and yes, I prefer taller men but it is a preference, not a requirement of course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending