The Student Room Group

Immaturity

Would you talk to a girl again if she handled a situation very badly and immaturely?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
she can speak to my dick

aka blow me

she could but probs wouldn't want to
Reply 2
One time event. Intimate situation and post event.
I don't know, probably not. Its a matter of situation and in a way a gut instinct.
Reply 4
I might talk to them, I think forgiveness is important and frankly if no one talked to me after screwing up i'm not entirely sure how many friends I would have (that sounds awful, i'm really not that bad I just count minor things as screw ups :lol:). I don't think i'd pursue a relationship with them though.
Reply 5
Original post by syntheticdescent
Well, isn't it just as immature to drop her like a hot pan and not speak to her ever again? It can depend entirely on the situation - I do agree. However, in most circumstances and hopefully from whatever has/could happen with her, she will eventually learn from her mistakes and mature as time goes on.

You don't have to associate yourself with her anymore (be attached), involve yourself with her, learn to detach... but it doesn't hurt to be friendly on the outskirts. You can still be acquaintances. If she's a bad influence on you and personal growth, then by all means stay away - but if it's just the case of her being immature and you not wanting to "look bad", then drift away but stay friendly and sincere. You never know, you might end up rekindling the relationship in the future. People do change.

I agree with you, but in circumstances where that girl is being proper immature about something, what else can you do? Some people never learn, and I think that mistakes happen to learn from them but some people just never learn. (?)

It's not so much me being attached, or her being a bad influence on me. It's just I don't feel she's mature enough or experienced enough to deal with her own self let alone me helping and being sincere about it all. I ask as I am in two situations, one where the girl is being hugely immature about something and I don't get why she's playing games. It's not intentional but more her lack of experience in dealing with guys, and I can't figure it out? The other is a girl not willing to help herself and being weird about the whole situation that happened sexually between us.

Girl 1 is young and very immature and keeps messaging me when I don't talk to her for long periods of time. I've cut the chase and I really don't think it's worth it, but why does she keep talking?
Girl 2 is young and embarrassed by what happened, has cut me off (for now) and is acting very weird about it.

Original post by whorace
I might talk to them, I think forgiveness is important and frankly if no one talked to me after screwing up i'm not entirely sure how many friends I would have (that sounds awful, i'm really not that bad I just count minor things as screw ups :lol:). I don't think i'd pursue a relationship with them though.

Original post by Kallisto
I don't know, probably not. Its a matter of situation and in a way a gut instinct.

Agreed wholeheartedly - relationship is out of the question, although with girl 2. She's a sort, so I wouldn't say no... :wink:
(...)
Agreed wholeheartedly - relationship is out of the question, although with girl 2. She's a sort, so I wouldn't say no... :wink:

Relationship, yeah, without a doubt. But in terms of a fist date for instance, its near the knuckle.
Reply 7
Original post by Kallisto
Relationship, yeah, without a doubt. But in terms of a fist date for instance, its near the knuckle.

I am sure it's because they are both students. Haha - if I told you they are from xyz you'd go stay clear lol 😅
I am sure it's because they are both students. Haha - if I told you they are from xyz you'd go stay clear lol 😅

Certainly not. I have really no prejudices against different origins, so I don't care where the people come from.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending