The Student Room Group

Why is my crush's friend such a bitch?

I don't know what it is, but her friend just seems rather hostile. I said "Hi" to her once because we made eye contact and she didn't answer and frankly, it just seemed like she completely ignored me. She even cuts through me when I'm answering my crush or asking her a question.

My crush on the otherhand treats with more respect.

Why is her friend like this? Is it just her personality or is it personal?
Anyone? :smile:
Because she's just a bitch, that or she doesn't like you
Original post by Eternalflames
Because she's just a bitch, that or she doesn't like you

But why wouldn't she like me? I know some people might dislike me, but it's usually for a reason?
Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha
But why wouldn't she like me? I know some people might dislike me, but it's usually for a reason?

I knew one girl in school, who I never spoke to or had common classes with yet she still hated my guts, for no reason! Some people just don't like you and they don't need a reason why, ignore them and they'll ignore you.
Reply 5
I can imagine she thinks of you as a threat to her friendship as she has probably guessed about your crush (ngl it's still quite harsh behaviour though).. My best thoughts but maybe she is one of them judgemental people who decides if they like someone in like one second or not (and it didn't work out for you very well)
Original post by Eternalflames
I knew one girl in school, who I never spoke to or had common classes with yet she still hated my guts, for no reason! Some people just don't like you and they don't need a reason why, ignore them and they'll ignore you.

Well since she's my crush's mate I've got to be nice to her. Ignore her won't be good either :s-smilie:
Original post by AfcFob
I can imagine she thinks of you as a threat to her friendship as she has probably guessed about your crush (ngl it's still quite harsh behaviour though).. My best thoughts but maybe she is one of them judgemental people who decides if they like someone in like one second or not (and it didn't work out for you very well)

Yeah, possibly.

What do you mean by "a threat to her friendship"? could you elaborate please :smile:

Do you think my crush knows that I'm crushing on her, seeing her friend might?
She sees you as trouble :smile:
Original post by ellie0497
She sees you as trouble :smile:

What kind of "trouble".

My crush has another friend who is very friendly to me...?
What kind of "trouble".

My crush has another friend who is very friendly to me...?

If you're genuinely a nice guy, she's simply just a b*tch to you or she fancies you and may be jealous.
Reply 11
I don't know what it is, but her friend just seems rather hostile. I said "Hi" to her once because we made eye contact and she didn't answer and frankly, it just seemed like she completely ignored me. She even cuts through me when I'm answering my crush or asking her a question.

She's clearly sus out your motives, dude. Anyway, why are you focusing on the fact that your crush's friend is being hostile to you? Focus all your attention on your crush, just cut out the friend.
Original post by novabolt
She's clearly sus out your motives, dude. Anyway, why are you focusing on the fact that your crush's friend is being hostile to you? Focus all your attention on your crush, just cut out the friend.

I don't think I can just the friend out seeing that it might turn it all sour or something. Can you imagine if her friend starts telling my crush fibs and stuff and turns my crush on me?
Original post by ellie0497
If you're genuinely a nice guy, she's simply just a b*tch to you or she fancies you and may be jealous.

I don't know about a "nice guy", but I'm quite infatuated by my crush... maybe it's obvious to both of them?
Reply 14
I don't think I can just the friend out seeing that it might turn it all sour or something. Can you imagine if her friend starts telling my crush fibs and stuff and turns my crush on me?

Then you need to be strategic with how you handle your crush's friend.
Well since she's my crush's mate I've got to be nice to her. Ignore her won't be good either :s-smilie:

Hmmm, well. Try being nice to her but if she's still a bitch tell her that you're trying to be nice yet she's still a bitch. And maybe she'll tell you why she doesn't like you
Base people don't need reasons.
Reply 17
Yeah, possibly.

What do you mean by "a threat to her friendship"? could you elaborate please :smile:

Do you think my crush knows that I'm crushing on her, seeing her friend might?

On your first question... Basically she could think that you are trying to steal her friend from her or something (I have been in a similar situation myself and seen it plenty of times at my old high school)

On your second question... Possibly
Teenagers.

Send them to Antarctica until they're 20. :tongue:

I know so many people like that. What I do now is that I don't ignore them, but I don't make an effort to talk either. If they say hi, I'll say hi curtly, making it very clear I'm not interested in talking. As everyone has said, focus on your crush - if she interrupts your conversation, ignore her and keep asking the question. Sometimes you just need to show people you're not going to let them walk all over you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending