The Student Room Group

My girlfriend ignores me on purpose?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whorace
That's not what is being said. I think your partner should be a priority, if you are busy a simple: 'I'm busy i'll get back to you later' will do, it takes about 10 seconds and it's just lazy not to.

Good post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does it sound reasonable to you that she can ignore you for no reason but demand your attention when she requires it? no i hear you say, you just need to have a frank discussion that it is not ok to ignore you for no reason and if not keep it moving
Original post by BlindingLight
Referring to couples in general and OP. Not you Ms Snowflake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How mature.
Original post by whorace
That's not what is being said. I think your partner should be a priority, if you are busy a simple: 'I'm busy i'll get back to you later' will do, it takes about 10 seconds and it's just lazy not to.

Eh my partner and I have never had a problem with this, we both have a tendency not to look at our phones or Facebook for hours at a time. I don't ever purposefully ignore texts from him and neither does he.
Reply 24
Original post by SophieSmall
Eh my partner and I have never had a problem with this, we both have a tendency not to look at our phones or Facebook for hours at a time. I don't ever purposefully ignore texts from him and neither does he.

Good for you but OP does
Original post by whorace
Good for you but OP does

Which is why I said in my original post to OP that he needs to talk to her about it.
Original post by SophieSmall
How mature.

Panties in a bunch on the internet.
Original post by BlindingLight
Panties in a bunch on the internet.

Nah.
She should text you back within a reasonable time frame things like this shouldn't be an issue. Pay attention to how she acts, forget everything she has told you for a moment and just focus on her what she's actually done. Is she just ignoring texts or has she also missed your phonecalls and cancelled plans?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending