The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
:K: which ones? :tongue: I may have to give them a watch.

I watched a new one that I've never come across before "The perfect daughter", although the romantic action was very limited!:angry: Nonetheless the main characters were both hot and the story line was cute.

Also watched "two faces of January", I loved how this had a 60s take. It was an amazing movie oh my!!
Original post by kandykissesxox
You are lovely Sean, she would be a fool to not realise that.
Take the plunge and just go for it, you have nothing to lose.

Happy Valentine's Day :h:

Great post!
Dear You xx
thank you for being so lovely and caring :h: well you always are but even more so than usual :lovehug:
and thank you for supplying me with never ending supplies of orange and apple juice :hugs:
love you <3
Dear you,

I know you're only trying to look out for me. But please stop trying to meddle in my life about things that you don't know anything about and that don't concern you.
Dear you,

**** you and your stupid obsession. I don't ****ing need you in my life.

I don't know why I let you annoy me so much. :angry:
Dear You

Happy Valentine's Day.

I wish we could have spoke again. I will never understand why we didn't and your behaviour towards me afterwards. Can't believe how quick the last few years have gone. It is frightening. I miss you. Hope you are well though.

Dear Another You

You looked so fit and sexy on the bus yesterday.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 227
Dear you,

You cannot come waltzing back into my life. you made that decision now stick to it. you cant tell me what to do or how i should behave, who do you think you are? you must constantly look at my profile and see when im on, to tell me off about it, well dont! you stick to your life ill stick to mine. i opened up to you after a very long time of guarding my walls and you judged me bc of it

mkap
Dear you,

Walking down to the Uni bus stop on my own after we battle against the power of that sum bizatch named storm Imogen with some alcoholic beverage in one of your hands and me with some random milkshake that tasted good in my one, something hit me...that wasn't rain. It was the realisation that with you I felt calm, happy and any problems I had sorta just eased away in the back of my mind. Now from here, I can see that I'll likely go down the road of liking you more and more each day and I'll probably embrace it.

The thing is though, if a rejection were to come about would I be upset? Initially yes because it's human nature to feel sadness in your heart when you're rejected. Not many people go "F*** yeah I got rejected" and celebrate like it's 1999 n'all. However, I'll also see the bigger picture. We both want to be happy and deserve to be happy too; so if your happiness does not see me as your boyfriend but as a friend then I can live with that as the friend in me wants you to find someone that can make you happy by being your boyfriend. I'm more than willing to play the super friend and try to find my own significant other whilst you do the same.

At the end of the day through the rain or the shine, I'll be there.

Love me
x
Dear girls,

Every calorie is not a war. You are beautiful, no matter what you eat

Love, me
I feel so unwanted. I feel so ugly. I feel as though I'm a failure. The one person I confided in, the one person I showed every single side of me to and put all my faith into, and they don't want me. It doesn't help being lonely either, I have no one to distract myself with. I don't feel I can date again because of the way I've let my body go, and the way I have become. I never knew things would turn out like this. I always had hope, hope that things will get easier, which in fact practically they have gotten easier but you don't take advantage of that. Instead you push me to a side, and only reach out to me when you realise you're bored. I don't add anything to your life, I'm not a significant part of you, I'm just another ordinary person to you despite being with you for so long. No one would have stuck around, but I did. I really fought for this, every damn time. But now the ball is forever in your court.
Original post by Anonymous
I feel so unwanted. I feel so ugly. I feel as though I'm a failure. The one person I confided in, the one person I showed every single side of me to and put all my faith into, and they don't want me. It doesn't help being lonely either, I have no one to distract myself with. I don't feel I can date again because of the way I've let my body go, and the way I have become. I never knew things would turn out like this. I always had hope, hope that things will get easier, which in fact practically they have gotten easier but you don't take advantage of that. Instead you push me to a side, and only reach out to me when you realise you're bored. I don't add anything to your life, I'm not a significant part of you, I'm just another ordinary person to you despite being with you for so long. No one would have stuck around, but I did. I really fought for this, every damn time. But now the ball is forever in your court.

:hugs:I don't know what to say, other than I'm here:yes::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Dear You

Happy Valentine's Day.

I wish we could have spoke again. I will never understand why we didn't and your behaviour towards me afterwards. Can't believe how quick the last few years have gone. It is frightening. I miss you. Hope you are well though.

I don't know if this is for me. But if it is please know that I think about you often and so wish we could talk again, if only to clear the air. But I can't make the first move without being sure you won't ignore it or respond negatively. You could break me with a single word. I wish you would contact me or let me know I'm welcome.

Me
Dear MA (don't know why you call yourself that),
I don't know what made you text me out of the blue, whether it was what A had put up as her status or because you hadn't seen me for a while, but I'm glad that you did. It's nice to see that you care about me and want to know how I've been getting on. I know we've always made fun of each other and you love fighting with me but you also make me smile and your texts are just too funny (but I still hate it when you mention the idiots name).
Thank you for showing me that our family isn't all that bad and there are still some people who care and will do anything for you.

Love me
Original post by MathQ123
Dear MA (don't know why you call yourself that),
I don't know what made you text me out of the blue, whether it was what A had put up as her status or because you hadn't seen me for a while, but I'm glad that you did. It's nice to see that you care about me and want to know how I've been getting on. I know we've always made fun of each other and you love fighting with me but you also make me smile and your texts are just too funny (but I still hate it when you mention the idiots name).
Thank you for showing me that our family isn't all that bad and there are still some people who care and will do anything for you.

Love me

:hugs::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I missing you? I don't even know you. :redface:

Love me.
Dear you,

I've told you everything
and you are right
but try to recognise that I'm trying b

I hate myself for doing this to you
but there's no other way

I just need to finish college and I will get back in contact with you
but I know by then you will be taken

I was told never to let go of the someone I found
but now I see why that's not as obvious as I first thought

I can live happily and forget you if I tried
but when I think how you must feel because of me
it feels wrong not to feel guilty for what I've done

love,
me
Dear you,

Please stop being so attractive.Thank you.

Me.
Original post by Biryani007
Dear you,

Me.

Inb4 some thirsty smart ass replies "hehe sorry :wink:"
Original post by Biryani007
Dear you,

Me.

ill try but i cant really help being wolverine, wolf gonna wolf
(x4 times now lol)

btw, no hard feelings, wasnt being serious in other thread just irritated by the same one or two people responding to every pic :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending